Reviews for You Jump, I Jump
Von chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Very sweet, I really enjoyed it.
Alex L. Kerr chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Very very adorable thank you so much for writing
Alex L. Kerr chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Ah cliffhanger! This story is precious by the way :)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This is charming!
Krystalgirl18 chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Thank you for writing a very good story!
Sara.B chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
I am SO BAD at reviewing - sorry this is so late!

I really liked what you did with the little flashback scene from 'Thinman', the way you built on what they gave us in the episode and made it very much your own. I truly love your portrayal of both brother's (here, as little kids, and also in your other stories as grown men). Sweet little Sammy is just so adorable that it makes my heart swell and of course there is nothing better than protective Dean, which you give us plenty of!
Also, I thought Bobby's plan to act as a HSRB inspector was brilliant and so in character - of course he'd have a plan! It's Bobby!

Another great story! :)

Sara.B
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
So cute! Wonderful story, and Sam was absolutely adorable in this. :)
KKBELVIS chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Just adored this fresh prospective of the whole story... and how much you put into it.

Like the details and knowledge you lend to us about the fracture and the casting itself burning a little then cooling...so real! And I didn't know any of that.

Sam's selection of lollipops and who got what flavor! Awesome. And of course Cherry is Dean's fav! And showing what a sweet and caring Sam is and always was...even as a child.

Thank you for your generous time in writing this lovely piece!
Karen
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Loved Sammy bringing back suckers for everyone (and his shyness about the one for Bobby). Wow. what a great story. I love how you write Bobby (and everybody else in this 'verse). Thanks very much for the quick updates. I really looked forward to each chapter and very much enjoyed them all. So sorry to see this end. Hope you'll return to this 'verse soon.
Thanks very much again for sharing this.
TG
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Wonderful ending to your story.
I love how you write Dean, Sam and Bobby. I find myself smiling the whole time I'm reading. Thank you for brighting my day!
Until next time, take care.
LAHH chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Such a sweet story. Thanks for writing
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 3/27/2014
Awww, it's sweet how Sam thinks that having Dean and Bobby is better than being Batman. Sam adores them as much as they adore him. I bet he'll sleep good, once he has lunch and some medicine for the pain. Being hurt is exhausting. Dean will take care to not let Sam hurt any more than he has to. Sam will need his help more than normal, since that arm is out of commision, and I'm sure Dean won't mind.

Thanks for such a cute story. :)
dashipper chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Noooo... this story can't be over! Although, I am glad that Sam's got his arm taken care of. Heehee. Doc Avery was awesome, I would have liked to have seen the supervisor begging her to help him out with Bobby and the Winchesters. I think that would have been pretty funny. Too bad they didn't have those different colored plasters that Sam could coordinate with his Batman and Superman costumes. Dun da da dun... Thanks for sharing! : )
mara-isamoose chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
I didn't review the last chapter. But I was just with stupid real life crap. But I just waNT YOU TO KNOW THAT THAT WAS THE CUTEST FUCKING THING AND I LITERALLY LOVED EVERY SINGLE WORD OF IT AND I CANT REMEMBER EVERYTHING OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD BUT IT WAS EVERYTHING MARIANNA. FRIGGIN EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT AND YOURE PERFECT AND I LOVE YOU
SPNxBookworm chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Love love love! :D Awesome job! :D
BABY SAMMY IS ADORABLE! Squeeeee!

Awesome, fantastic, marvelous job! :D

Eagerly waiting for more of your stories :D