Reviews for Inhibitions
gbakermatson chapter 6 . 7/11
I would love to read a companion fic to this one, from Harry's point of view.
dragon606 chapter 6 . 7/7
Love it!
adafrog chapter 6 . 7/1
Very good, thanks.
aalens chapter 6 . 6/24
Thoroughly entertaining story. Many thanks!
sillygabby chapter 6 . 6/4
Okay so much as I was saddened by the shortness of this fic, you definitely wrapped it all up nicely.
sillygabby chapter 2 . 6/4
I am sooo happy I found this fic (even if I find it's shortness to be a huge tease) and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.
the real narnia chapter 6 . 3/29
That was bloody BRILLIANT
discb chapter 6 . 3/2
Thanks for the laughs
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 2/28
Ah. Well, I got my translation. Bit late for that. That was excellent, as usual. Some things could do with editing, but I can put up with misspellings and grammatical errors for such a neat concept.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 2/28
Consider me confused. Apparently, the LeStrange vault is the third most protected in Gringotts. That was where Harry sole Hufflepuff's Cup from. Sitius listed "the first two vaults" as belonging to the Blacks. He then listed the Slytherin vault, belonging to Riddle. That seems to imply that the third most protected vault is the Slytherin one, despite you previously mentioning that it was the LeStrange. Unless, you meant to say that, in numbered order, vaults one and two belong to the Blacks, and three belongs to Slytherin. That then has no relation to the break in. So, which is it?
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 2/28
This is getting better and better. Snape acting like a murderous snuggle toy, instead of a murderous dungeon bat? Ingenius!
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 2/28
Based on Harry's actions, Dumbledore's actions, Snape's description, the actual name of the potion and rudimentary knowledge of Latin, I think it roughly translates to "I have no fear". The full name is "Habeo noli timere". "Habet" is third person singular present active for "he/she/it has". I do believe "habeo" is first person singular present active for "I have". "Timere" is the infitive meaning "to fear". "Noli" probably means "no". The actual word "no" is "nōn". In the context of first person, it may be changed to "noli". I don't really know. I havent learned enough Latin to tell you.

So, other than that, another great chapter. I really am curious about what he'll do next. He may have realized that, if Riddle doesn't die", he may come to kill Harry, eventually. Of course, if Riddle was smart, he would leave Harry alone and give him no reason to attack. Depending on how Harry thinks Riddle will react, he might flee from, kill or join Voldemort. I can't be sure.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 2/28
You hit my funny bone right where it hurts. That was hilarious! Does the next chapter entail murdering Pettigrew or the Dark Lord? I'm betting on the latter.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 2/28
Harry already took that lotion somehow, didn't he? It would explain the cursing. It would also explain that summary. This should be very amusing.
Heksy chapter 6 . 2/16
No, you don't Sev...you admire the boy.