Reviews for Cracked
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
WOW this was good! Wild rough sex in an alley but it was excatly what Dean needed and Seth knew it. Great job!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is just down right heart wrenching when I think about it. Seth doesn't realize just how much he means to Dean, how much the other man needs him. And Dean's just holding on hoping that it'll all be okay in the end. My heart feels for him... Amazing as always love, just absolutely emotional.
Stela chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This story broke me as hard as the Shield was when Seth walked out. I completely agree with what I think is the core of your story - that even though the bickering between Roman and Dean set the stage for the inevitable, Seth's walk out set it in stone. I really think you got into Dean's head in a way I haven't really seen so much of, just how insecure and defensive he is and how hard it is for him to trust anyone, but also how absolutely willing he is to forgive *if and only if* his feelings are understood. And the heartbreak is, of course, that Seth doesn't understand. And Roman wouldn't either, because neither one of them have ever experienced the kind of formative rejection and abandonment Dean has, and it's not their fault, but the point remains. Dean can't put it into words, and Seth just doesn't have the insight.

...and wow, did I just write a thesis on this, or what? I'm so sorry, but I really loved this and it kind of just perfectly illustrated what was running through my head all last week while watching Raw and SmackDown and gnawing at my nails anxiously. So, yeah. Awesome story!
angelsdee327 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was so sad yet lovely too. Thank you for tugging the heart strings.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/10/2014