Reviews for Recognition
Misabel the Miserable chapter 1 . 8/16
Error. Too adorable. Nearly died.
Seriously, though, I loved this! Sherlock was just the right amount of OOC and canon.
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 4/30
Nice to see him take advantage of his second chance
Anon chapter 1 . 4/21
Can this really happen? Forget the memories you have with only a certain someone? Is there an operation, whether legal or illegal, that you can actually try to forget memories?

A challenge fic, how about making a story where Molly Hooper is actually Jim Moriarty or Sebastian Moran?
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I really liked this- so sweet and perfect for the upcoming holiday season! :)
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Sweet one shot! Really loved it! You know when Sherlock treated Molly so badly at that Christmas Party I wanted Molly to forget Sherlock totally and make Sherlock realise his feelings! I never thought someone would have the same thought as mine! Awesome story! Really well written!
ElenneM chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
22Bagting Hangin is totally right! This has to happen! at least, she has to be involved somehow in a big case and with her life in jeopardy he has to realize how much she means to him! perfect writing as always!
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Well done Sherlock!
D-Syfer chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This is beautiful. I love it! Great job.
Meirionwen chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
After this everyone got thrown out so Sherlock and Molly can have loud, wild sex, right?
skybird716 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was a very charming story, really enjoyed reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Perfect, just perfect! Omg I love it!
It hurt just right and the ending...wow! Great job!
Bagting Hangin chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN OKAY
EMAIL THIS, TWEET THIS, SEND THIS WITH SMOKE SIGNALS TO MOFFAT AND GATISS I REALLY DO NOT CARE
BUT THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN NEXT SERIES OKAY
THIS. NEEDS. TO. HAPPEN.
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aww, cute.
itsMrsBlack chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Molly and Sherlock are indeed a sweet couple, I only watched the first two episodes and I already love this shy little sweetheart! (Molly, not Sherlock, obvs.)
You did a great job, I also loved to read this story! Is the chistmas party made up or canon? Id really like to watch it, but kudos if you invented it yourself.
magentacr chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aw, so adorable, I love it. I did get a bit worried at him re-creating the Christmas party, but it certainly went a lot better than the previous one :)