Reviews for Let's Dance
WellThat'sIronic chapter 15 . 2/15
Oh my God I love you. This absolutely murdered my heart! It's so so so good. I laughed and cried and looked like an absolute fool. I'm surprised this isn't a film or a book, it's seriously so amazing. Keep it up! Look forward to reading more from you :)
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 15 . 1/30
That was so freakin adorable! I was smilin from chapter 1 all the way til the end!
Jupiter-Optimus-Maximus chapter 15 . 1/27
This was amazing! I can't wait to read your other stories now, you've got me hooked. :)
Arrietti chapter 15 . 1/14
So much love! It's so fluffy I could die! I love this story a lot. The drama was moderate and there wasn't many obstacles standing in Elsa and Anna's way. The ending just made me smile like an idiot. Thank you for this awesome story!
FireRebel chapter 15 . 1/11
!

Boom my hearts exploding over the perfectness of this story. It's so sweet the way Elsa relied and trusted anna to bring her back from her weakest point. Sven was just as sweet along with Olaf both really cool minor parts. The entire story was just breathtaking and I truly enjoyed reading it. Absolutely wonderful.
FurrySaint chapter 15 . 1/9
What a wonderful story. There's so few stories like this. Where it's a *happy* tale. (Well, aside from the whole foot thing...) There always has to be angst. Well, no, there doesn't! This proves it. Thank you very much for this.
FurrySaint chapter 5 . 1/9
"Goddammit..."

*cackles* And so it begins! XD Really liking this. The world needs more fluffy stories.
Wolfguard22 chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Not bad at all. Definitely worth reading :).
Deva chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
I loved it!
Cloudstrife3180 chapter 15 . 12/3/2014
This story was reaaaaally good. I liked it a lot. That said I have a whole bum-load of issues that I want to be mildly whiny about. From my knowlege prosthetics, particularly leg ones, are not quite that fast to get into. But you have plenty of reason and support to accelerate that so Im not hurt for sure.
Also, I felt like the dad was a bit all over the place. The controlling was nice and consistent but the attitude fluctuated seemingly inexplicably. I was really hoping for another angsty "my parents don't approve so screw them" story but I understand that its also played out and nice when things just go well for a change. That did however make the point where the mom found out on kinda meaningless... Idk. I'm not a fan of the "they kissed and then they banged" immediate action either. You played it very well (it made a lot more sense this way) but I guess I'm just against it because I'm in the mode of thinking that's super significant and important and means you want to spend the rest of your life with them hardcore love kinda stuff.
Okay, enough of me being mean.
In my opinion this story excelled in several things, the bahavior of the girls fit my little headcannnon nicely ,the interaction with Sven was really nice, and the smut was kinda beautiful really.
All I really wish is that more stuff could go wrong so that there could be a more satisfying conflict climax and ultimately a longer story and a buttload of more work on your part.
All in all. Top notch work. Definitely one of my all time favorites. Sorry for the fantastic grammatical errors in my review. Unlike you I am trash at communication via literature
kkattapiya chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
I can't remember if I reviewed the first time I read it. Here I am finishing it again. Thank you so much for this unique story. I loved and enjoyed very much every chapter. I would never imagine Elsa losing a foot, seriously. You narrated it beautifuller than I could ever imagined being done. Congrats. Nice job!
smilingpuddle chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
This was a wonderful story. It was very nice to read something so light and happy. Thank you so much for sharing.
Nathalie7 chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
I am so glad I finally read this story...came across it several time over the past month...the lost foot was a sort of deterrent for me...especially as a medic in the military...and being deployed twice.

This story was angst free and beautiful. I am glad that Elsa and her parents were able to bond some what through this accident that happened. Even better, they were able to accept their daughter and her sexuality. Sometimes it takes a life or death situation for the people that love us to realize not to take things for granted...you didn't explicitly point that out...but it was definitely there.

Thank you so much for taking something as devastating as a lost body part and making it into something inspiring and beautiful.
haylE15 chapter 15 . 11/28/2014
That was so sweet!
I was hoping to read more about Elsa's mother reaction when she met Anna...
And also...will Anna move in with Elsa in her penthouse/loft? xD i assume yes.
But i'm glad Elsa could ski again :)
Thanks for sharing this with us! :D
haylE15 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
I think it turns out better with Elsa's mom help :)
For a moment i thought he could manage to get Anna fired or something but i'm glad it went well.