Reviews for Fathers and Daughters
Megan67 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
What a heartwarming story! Absolutely loved it as it took on a perspective so rarely done! Another stellar fic :) :)
Laura Gray chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Awww, this is lovely! It's good to see Thiri grow up and take her own place in the world. And I'm so glad you're writing LOTR stories again! Now maybe we'll get an update to Passages, pretty pretty please? :)
IsThatBloodInYourMustache chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh wow... you have done an amazing job with this! It was beautiful, sweet , and touching. I have no idea if you written more like this but l'm definitely going to check now!
Nargil chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Such a wonderful bunch of scenes here, poor Imri, he really had his hands full with the 4 of them, at least he had help! Love the scene where Eomer was asking to marry thiri, and the wedding scene as well!
Denise chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Oh, it's so wonderful to drop by and find a new story! Imrahil melts my heart as much as ever, and I love this deeper look at his and Lothiriel's relationship. I particularly enjoyed Amrothos and the Garden of Love, and Imri's testing/teasing of Eomer. It comes around beautifully full circle at the end. Your eye for details is certainly intact, right down to Elphir naming little Nimrien after his beloved mother. (Knowing Elphir's darker side now, I can't help but wonder if it's partly also a reminder to Imri/Hethlin of his father's first love... Are any of the comments stirring any muses? Goodness, I miss travelling in your LotR universe, and I think of your stories often even now, amidst the crazy-busy of my life of homeschooling young kids. Do please, please try to visit the Unabeauverse more often. Above all, I hope everything is going well for your and your family!)
Deandra chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Quite lovely! I do enjoy Imrahil family stories and so few are done.

- Deandra
Anariel Brightsword chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This made me tear up. I loved the bits with Andrahar: he doesn't interact as much with Lothiriel!

I've been reading your stories for the last six years and a new Lord of the Rings story always makes my day. Or week. I even have some Hethlin fanart floating about: art/Hethlin-and-Eowyn-359057839 Your stories are always wonderful, I really look forward to the next one!
Valin chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Lovely story, as always!
magis1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This IS beautiful!

I love it. Imrahil sounds like the father you want to have.
Well, besides being a rich Prince, he sounds amazingly like my father...

Thanks for sharing... magis *hugs*
and all the thanks to those amazing fathers in the world...
Helena chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Awwww that made me all happy. It's so nice to see more of Imrahil and of this world :-)
(I keep being surprised that you're not on archive of our own. It's where all the cool kids hang out! Far less restrictive! Let me know if you want an invite code..)