Reviews for The Crush
IndyStarkDeanJr chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
OMG That's pure genius.
I know I never left a review (Maybe I did !) but I got time.
Let me say again that you're amazing, you've got talent and a imagination that ... I don't know.
All your stories are so REAL !
It's like ... you're the one who create this show just because you wanted to write all thoses stories.

The Ali'sthing was funny in the serie but here, now, là maintenant !
I'm speechless.
I felt so bad for House and Cuddy. I hate Ali though.
The scenes in courthouse were brillant ! It was like ... Broadchurch season 2 in a House way !

Thank you so much for everything !
partypantscuddy chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
He carried her into the bedroom after she fell asleep on the couch. (ιД)ノ
The fact that they both thought the other was angry. (ιД)ノ
My haaaaaaaaart. (ιД)ノ

Glad they conned the bitch though, because the cringe factor with her was disgusting and I was literally so close to headdesking into my keyboard.
partypantscuddy chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
!

She told him he's moving in with her! I just! :')))
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
!

That's it, that's the review.
Just kidding. God, Ali is so creepy and cringy and GROSS. I'm literally sitting in the cafeteria right now and I made about 30 different facial expressions at the amount of disdain I have for this character. She's pathetic.
ClareBear14 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Awesome as ever, thank you.
Alex chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Wonderfully written and Huddy are unstoppable.
HuddyGirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
OMGGGGGGGG MY HUDDY!
Abby chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Very good ending.
CaptainK8 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I love the way this story ended. Actually the whole thing I loved. It's so funny and bringing Ali back and having it play out the way it did was great :)
Tipititralala chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
The philosoph Britney Spears really makes me laugh. You find the perfect quote, nice job !

The whole thing was... Well, I've no words for explaining it. I love it so much. I so wanted to hug Lisa when she was sad because she was feeling like the worst girlfriend somebody could ever have. She's so adorable ! They're the cuter couple ever.

I knew they would find a way to make Ali confess what she made. And of course... They did ! Moreover, Cuddy is violating New Jersey law for her man. SHE ROCKS !

I feel like I'm always saying the same thing at the end of all my reviews but... Again, great job. You're such a wonderful writer, never disappointing me with what you make for us. Thank you sooooo much for everything.

See ya !
southpaw2 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Another winner. You know just enough about sexual harassment law to be dangerous - in a good way!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
A wonderful ending to a wonderful story. But could we please get an epilogue about their life together under one roof? :)
Robin chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
God...AtD, would you please promise me you will never stop writing House/Cuddy stories?! This was insanely good. Bravo!
m.cookieme chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
I love you! You are my favorite Huddy writer! I love all of your stories and the fact that you write so many and fast..
I love house and cuddy working together againts the law.. cant wait for your next story
Little Greg chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
Yes! That is justice! Beyotch went down!
Egg-sellent. :)