Reviews for The Girls Who Can't Unplug
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/28
Damn I liked this. Nice to see a properly messed up Amy rather than the angellic figure fanon created and even better than that is seeing someone work their way past Lisa's defences. She was always had an unflappable confidence in canon (one of the reasons so many think she's the second most badass Undersider) and with her playing the doting older sister type role for the narrator it just added to the always strong image so it's kind of nice to see Lisa vulnerable rather than just lashing out. Interesting read.
The Lightning Bandit chapter 1 . 6/27
This is great. It's just too short. But otherwise fantastic. It would be fun getting some more snippets like this.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Nice one. Two messed Girls, trying to find some happyness among all the power-related issues. Not too sweet, not too dark.
Ocative chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I would not have predicted this story could work at all, but these two are super cute together, in a trying very hard to make it work. I hope they can. :)
bogus1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
You paired an empath and a telepath together. I am extremely amused.

Mind you, it's only the second time I've seen that pairing since I started noticing it about a week or two ago but it already feels like a cliche.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Very nice idea, good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
That's a really amazing exploration of what their relationship could be like.
Newcomb chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Very, very nice. Well-written. Bittersweet. Works very well as a one-shot, though I'd love to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
daaaaaaaaaaaaaam Son.

This is interesting; would make a good 3 part.
kostigan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was beautiful.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Love this, your take on the Lisa Amy relationship with all the issues they have, and how their powers make it even worse. Especially you take on Tattletale's power, showing how much it influences her life, often quite negatively, was especially well done, probably best take on her power I have seen so far.

Thank you so much for sharing this and I hope to see more of this.
Jarik Tentsu chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Okay, so I've read a few Worm femslash/yuri fics now. Half are cheesy fluff, the other half are just bad.

But wow, this absolutely tops them by a long a shot.

LisaAmy can't be easy to write in a way that doesn't come across as cheesy or unrealistic. In fact, LisaAnyone would be hard to write because of her thinker powers. And rather than ignoring that, you've addressed it directly. All throughout their interactions, you feel this struggle as they try to make it work - knowing that its only with each other that this can exist with. They have this amazingly, dysfunctional relationship that somehow *works*.

I'm assuming this was just a one-shot, but I'd love to see more. XD
deathkid1313 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow. This wasnt really a ship I was considering but after reading the story, it kinda works. I hope you will write more about them. It's sweet and the relationship dynamic is wonderful. Thumbs up for Tt's power description.
AnonX chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This works really well, surprisingly given their less than stellar relationship in canon. This is great, and if you decide to expand on it, I'll definitely keep on reading.
bobbo chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I'll 1 this for now because damn is this good.