Reviews for The Girls Who Can't Unplug
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 6/11
Nice one. Two messed Girls, trying to find some happyness among all the power-related issues. Not too sweet, not too dark.
Ocative chapter 1 . 6/4
I would not have predicted this story could work at all, but these two are super cute together, in a trying very hard to make it work. I hope they can. :)
bogus1 chapter 1 . 4/2
You paired an empath and a telepath together. I am extremely amused.

Mind you, it's only the second time I've seen that pairing since I started noticing it about a week or two ago but it already feels like a cliche.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 2/5
Very nice idea, good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
That's a really amazing exploration of what their relationship could be like.
Newcomb chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Very, very nice. Well-written. Bittersweet. Works very well as a one-shot, though I'd love to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
daaaaaaaaaaaaaam Son.

This is interesting; would make a good 3 part.
kostigan chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was beautiful.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Love this, your take on the Lisa Amy relationship with all the issues they have, and how their powers make it even worse. Especially you take on Tattletale's power, showing how much it influences her life, often quite negatively, was especially well done, probably best take on her power I have seen so far.

Thank you so much for sharing this and I hope to see more of this.
Jarik Tentsu chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Okay, so I've read a few Worm femslash/yuri fics now. Half are cheesy fluff, the other half are just bad.

But wow, this absolutely tops them by a long a shot.

LisaAmy can't be easy to write in a way that doesn't come across as cheesy or unrealistic. In fact, LisaAnyone would be hard to write because of her thinker powers. And rather than ignoring that, you've addressed it directly. All throughout their interactions, you feel this struggle as they try to make it work - knowing that its only with each other that this can exist with. They have this amazingly, dysfunctional relationship that somehow *works*.

I'm assuming this was just a one-shot, but I'd love to see more. XD
deathkid1313 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow. This wasnt really a ship I was considering but after reading the story, it kinda works. I hope you will write more about them. It's sweet and the relationship dynamic is wonderful. Thumbs up for Tt's power description.
AnonX chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This works really well, surprisingly given their less than stellar relationship in canon. This is great, and if you decide to expand on it, I'll definitely keep on reading.
bobbo chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I'll 1 this for now because damn is this good.
For Spite chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
It was an excellent character piece, though questions such as how this situation even evolved in the first place had to be set aside (Panacea knows Tattletale's a villain but Lisa can't even mention that she works with Bitch?), the portrayal of two people struggling to deal with their own awkward limitations was engrossing enough to make it's loss felt little. The ending was nice and hopeful, despite all the many new complications involved. Though it would be interesting to see more in this universe.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Now THIS is an amazing premise for a story. I want MORE!

I absolutely love how they have rules set out, and that they are both serious about the rules and wanting to try for something together.