Reviews for In the Void: SW & ST
ljbrown1 chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
So we see baby Q making his rounds, with the next new crop of starfleeters. I wonder if the studios will follow suit?

Lance
ljbrown1 chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Why is it that Star Fleet seems careless with its technology when dealing with enimys?
ljbrown1 chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
I am surprise the sensors did not detect the ship when it first apporched.

I do enjoy the banter between the crew.

Please continue.

Lance
dman762000 chapter 9 . 5/19/2005
good writing I think its the best crossing of the two universes i hav ever read cant wait for the last chapter and the subsequent sequal
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 9 . 3/4/2003
Ok, so how did I KNOW it was going to be Q.. or little Q? Ha! I love it! Cheers to you, oh fearless author! For you have the courage to show your trekkie colors and put Q in a fanfiction! YAY! No one else does this! I do, but then again that one fanfiction isn't going very far. anyway! Great fic! I totally look forward to a sequal!
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 8 . 2/27/2003
What? Someone laughing? heheh. I have a thought. Q? That would be funny! Ok, going to next chapter.
Rosemary For Remembrance chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
I was just about to read the next chapter, when your characters FORCED me to reveiw! lol. I think this is the best story I've ever read with original characters. You wrote them perfectly!

Q'apla!
Aracertariel chapter 9 . 11/30/2002
Sequal? Yayness!
starhamster42 chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
Well, gee, that was nice of you... the minute I finally get around to finishing off your series (and figuring out what was all that Vulcan Jedi stuff you kept talking about over Halloween!), I find a cliffhanger. *Sics the Rabid Gerbils on Starphoenix* Finish it! Please? :)
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
I'm guessing Levek just played another joke on them, and not a nice one either. But now they know where to fire at when the /real/ imperial ship comes.
Aracertariel chapter 6 . 10/23/2002
Good luck with school. Yeah, the droid was strange and creepy.
Xenriel chapter 6 . 10/23/2002
I don't believe it. Someone actually made a good crossover between the two greatest sci-fi shows in history. I love this fic. You have to call me when the next chapter comes up.

Sayonara
Aracertariel chapter 5 . 10/21/2002
Fake science is okay. Where do you think they got transporters and photon torpedos?
Aracertariel chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
Jedi - keeper of the peace. _ Cool story. Please post more.