Reviews for Bad Moon Rising
arisaisthebomb1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I never understood the part where they were like,And what if whatever killed the body..."
That never made sense to me because, it just didn't. Whatever killed the BODY? Don't they mean PERSON? Not criticizing your work, because it's awesome.
spanielgirl617 chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
please update
arisaisthebomb1 chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Loved it!,
arisaisthebomb1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
I already love this story. Sam, lacrosse. That's awesome. GIRL POWER! And I already know where this is going with her working at a mechanic shop. In season two when Jackson attacks the guy. So yeah...I'm enjoying this story a lot. Great job.
goblet-aWoof chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Very well written, Sparky!
OC's aren't usually my cup of blue waffles and tea, but this was done extremely well and I applaud the way you wrote it with A SENSE OF POISE AND RATIONALITY!

Sorry, I can't get "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" out of my head due to a phanfic that I saw earlier called Gay! At the Disco

Yeahhhhhhhhh PROTIP us phangirls and/or fangirls have problems... Imma go now- See you at competition!
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Is Sam the only change you are going to make to the canon universe? It's an interesting idea, to add a twin. Right now she seems like a copy of her brother with girl bits instead of boy ones though. Your writing itself is easy to read and makes visualizing the scenes easy.
mama's angle chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
can you please update soon. I love it so far!
PrewalShadeX chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
lol, Awesome! Please update soon!
Heather H-E chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
Okay,you've got my interest.
SilverAdvenger12 chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Good chapter
Roeskva chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Nice chapter! Sam and Scott are certainly in trouble!

I went and googled the guy you say is inspiration for Sam's boss since I never heard of him. I got this pic as the first:

-MVB4vb9plBs/UJxSed20owI/AAAAAAAAARE/8HYzEWOqURE/w396-h398-no/263843_209999885708877_1309369_

Lol! Anyway, I do think he'll work for this.
Lexim325 chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Nicely done and thanks for the credit. I'm looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Lol that last line was awesome! I think I can see some flirting going on between Sam and Stiles! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
That was another AWESOME chapter! You are really good with this! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This is AMAZING! please Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE continue!