Reviews for Tricksters and Gods
MonochromeRen chapter 10 . 6/28
I didn't know what two girls one cup meant and searched it up on YouTube. I click a vid with family guy's stewie and Bryan' s reaction to it in one episode. Just by stewie's reaction and the comment "I will never be able to eat ice cream again." I decide not to actually watch the video, as it may scar me for life...
mako234 chapter 1 . 6/28
This story is awesome!
TimothyB chapter 21 . 6/27
I hope you continue this! They have released a lot more movies since this. Would love to see more. Keep up the amazing work!
FlameGilgameshLover chapter 21 . 6/14
i love this! excellent work
CruelBritania chapter 5 . 6/8
Chapter 5 got me laughing
I cant keep reading this wannabe intelligent smartass shit
Sadly your characters are limited by your own intelligence. We can see that quite clear
Its fucking Lensherr not Lencher
Urgh. So much cheesy bullshit. How typical for your cringe stories
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 4 . 5/10
its weasley not weasly
ChaoticMinds chapter 21 . 4/25
Ahaha, man... I enjoyed reading this too much. Seeing Harry troll everyone always brings a grin to my face and quite a bit of laughter. B] I'd love to see what would happen if Harry met Black Panther or somehow ended up in his kingdom. It'd be very interesting indeed.
shadow warriors chapter 2 . 4/23
ESPECIALLY because of THE SCAR. Remember "boy who lived".
Evan chapter 21 . 3/30
Hi, I just finished reading this fanfic and I have to say, it's really well-written. It's a shame Tony and Harry/Loki had to part though, I really enjoyed the moments where you showed their friendship, with the banters, and the bored brainstorming...

Aside from that, the story has a good blend of dramatic moments and lighthearted moments, and Harry's snark is just plain hilarious.

Yeah, I'm not a professional at making literature reviews so that's pretty much all I have to say. Thanks for writing this, by the way, it's awesome.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 3/22
Epic! Hehehe Harry Picked up the hammer AWSOME!
Zavod chapter 21 . 3/1
Clever crossover story. Thanks for writing it.
1,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »