Reviews for Tricksters and Gods
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2018
I cant keep reading this wannabe intelligent smartass shit
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2018
Sadly your characters are limited by your own intelligence. We can see that quite clear
Guest chapter 2 . 5/13/2018
Its fucking Lensherr not Lencher
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Urgh. So much cheesy bullshit. How typical for your cringe stories
Lord Peverell-Potter-Black chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
its weasley not weasly
ChaoticMinds chapter 21 . 4/25/2018
Ahaha, man... I enjoyed reading this too much. Seeing Harry troll everyone always brings a grin to my face and quite a bit of laughter. B] I'd love to see what would happen if Harry met Black Panther or somehow ended up in his kingdom. It'd be very interesting indeed.
shadow warriors chapter 2 . 4/23/2018
ESPECIALLY because of THE SCAR. Remember "boy who lived".
Evan chapter 21 . 3/30/2018
Hi, I just finished reading this fanfic and I have to say, it's really well-written. It's a shame Tony and Harry/Loki had to part though, I really enjoyed the moments where you showed their friendship, with the banters, and the bored brainstorming...

Aside from that, the story has a good blend of dramatic moments and lighthearted moments, and Harry's snark is just plain hilarious.

Yeah, I'm not a professional at making literature reviews so that's pretty much all I have to say. Thanks for writing this, by the way, it's awesome.
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 3/22/2018
Epic! Hehehe Harry Picked up the hammer AWSOME!
Zavod chapter 21 . 3/1/2018
Clever crossover story. Thanks for writing it.
Jamr chapter 21 . 2/7/2018
more more
Nekohana chapter 21 . 2/2/2018
Okay, this is a very nice story, you solved the paradox nicely and the story goes very smooth.

I wouldn't say this story is the best (sorry, there's another story that I like better) but it's one of the best moreover considering it's a crossover, and crossovers are hard to write (I can't even write a single story, lol)
Nekohana chapter 11 . 2/2/2018
Hmm, I don't know what to think of this.
The problem with paradox and all.
I do enjoy it greatly so far, so I'll overlook them.
Also the fact that this is fanfiction not actual canon helps *thinking of CCshudders*
Nekohana chapter 10 . 2/2/2018
I don't know why, but every time I read the name "General Ross" what appeared in my mind is "General Blue" from dragon ball instead.
Makes it funny to read about giving him the virus.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/16/2018
Hahaha Drake just agreed with no hesitation , Stephanie Myers better run cause Dracula is out to get her.
2,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »