Reviews for Family is as Family Does
PoppyCat79 chapter 1 . 5/17
What more could you ask for: Gibbs/Tony, McNicknames, movie references and of course McGee! Loved it.
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 3/10
This would've been so much sweeter if Senior had left when Tony curled into Gibbs.
Sparky199 chapter 1 . 2/22
Super cute! I love it!
5bumz22 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I love this! Tim and Tony brother-like stories always make me happy! Gibbs taking care of his family gives me a warm fuzzy feeling! Thanks for sharing!
elderwitty chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
This is delightful!

(Have a belated review. It seems the 'Post Review' button didn't actually do that bit when I hit it, since the review's still sitting here. Der!)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Tht was dope. Awesome story.i really liked it. Especially the end with Gibbs ND the cameras!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This is delightful!
Sweetmd24 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
such a beautiful story! thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Fantastic...I love McNozzo. Wish they'd put more of it on tv. You're a good writer.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Awww! That's another photo I wish I had. I love McGee and DiNozzo stories with Gibbs doing the rare caring sub dad role. This was well written and very visual. I could almost see the action like a TV scene - that's a sign of awesome writing skills. Thanks for sharing.
Catalina Leigh chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Aw! Gibbs and his kids :)
The Reading Elf chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
OMG perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
i probably reviewed already but it was soooooo good i had to read it again cutest ending in the world.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
OMG OMG YES I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE END SOOOOO CUTE. Keep up the spectacular work