Reviews for Family is as Family Does
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 3/30
Brilliant! I love the Tim and Tony brotherly friendship when it appears on the series, rare though that was at times. To have this, Gibbs, the team and even Senior finally getting it made it even better.
Laurie chapter 1 . 2/19
I have read this before, but don't think I ever reviewed. It was such a fun story to read! You covered all the bases - humor, friendship, family, hurt, comfort... Please grace us with another story soon. Thanks again!
dinozzolover29 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Read it many times loved it more each time.
Lee Marty chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
The ending was cute. I would do the same thing that Abby and Ziva are doing. LOL
Yesm777 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story very much! It was suspenseful and cute and funny and oh my, oh my. Thanks so much for sharing! You've got an excellent talent there.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Loved this.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
This was awesome! Great h/c with Tony & McGee and Gibbs was playing the role he was born to play. Loved the last ine!
Magnum chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Love seeing the family side of NCIS, especially when it is well written, as this is. Thank you.
TonysSilverFox chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I have read this before, but I don't recall if I ever reviewed it, so I apologize if this is a repeat. I LOVE this story! For your first attempt at NCIS fanfic, this was darn good. You captured the voices of the characters perfectly and the sentiment was dead on. I could absolutely see each of them doing everything you described. I loved the scenes with Tony and Tim keeping each other going when they were prisoners and it reminded me a little of a Firefly episode called War Stories, if you've never seen that show or episode, I highly recommend it :-) I would love to see this as an episode on the show - well done! ;-)
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Gibbs' two boys have been through enough to kill ten men... but they stayed alive and stayed together. It reminds me of the line Tony once said, "We just have to stay alive long enough not to get dead!" DiNozzo and McGee are as close as brothers ever could be. They fight with each other, but would die for each other in a heartbeat, and it appears they almost did just that. I love the family Gibbs. Of course his kids are at his home, two recuperating and two keeping watch. Senior should not have been surprised at Tony being so responsive to Gibbs, he has been more of a father to the young man than Senior had ever been. The ending was hilarious and so sweet...

*** Ziva and Abby looked at each other... then tore off out of the room.
"What's... where are they going?" Senior asked the team leader.
Gibbs laughed. Then pulling a slice of pizza out of the box he carried, he took a large bite and said around the mouthful, "To get their cameras." ***
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
So sweet !
magis1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Yeah! Love to have that photo...
bnlove chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
this was literally perfect in every way!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
What a cute story! Action, angst and humor! Great job!
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014