Reviews for Closer
Imhilien chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
A dramatic chapter, thanks. :) I think Sgt. Small would want to be the boss if he had the chance. Looking forward to more.

(I foresee Kesslee being horrified at looking grubby out in the desert)
demonbarber14 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
This is such a great chapter! I just hated Small so much, and am glad he died in such a gruesome way (the water bottle thing was an excellent touch)! Plus, the end of this chapter is just so fantastic, and could go in so many great new directions! For all his talk, Kesslee will be the one out of his depth, and he'll have to follow Rebecca's lead for a change. I love it!
WhiteRusskie chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Yay! A new chapter finally! I've been waiting a long time for this one! Awesome!
Imhilien chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
It's good to see Kesslee's POV. I can imagine that he could be the victim of a coup if his men thought he was *too* fond of his prisoner Rebecca...

Looking forward to more.
demonbarber14 chapter 9 . 6/24/2014
I'm so glad we get a Kesslee-centered chapter! I never even thought about what he had to deal with before. She has her pride and her convictions that hold her back from wanting a relationship, but he has his reputation, not to mention his job, to think about. Whatever shall they do?
demonbarber14 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Oh, things are starting to get complicated, aren't they? I really love it because you show them both dealing with not only their own feelings but with each other and their feelings. Kesslee obviously wants Rebecca to work for him, but probably wants more of an emotional attachment, which he wouldn't admit to either himself or to her. She, on the other hand, is ALMOST willing to admit to a romantic attachment (e.g. the "relationship" Freudian slip), but won't agree to work for him. It's a fantastic story and as always, I can't wait for more!
Imhilien chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
A dramatic chapter and I look forward to more...
WhiteRusskie chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I like how they're sort of honest with each other yet sort of in denial. I might be wrong but I get the feeling IUD is going to go horribly wrong or maybe get pregnant but then again it might go well. Whatevers going to happen it's going to be interesting!
demonbarber14 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
This is such an awesome chapter! Again, all the time you took to develop their characters and their relationship is really paying off. Even though they're both confused about their feelings, it's obvious that they both want to be together and it's interesting seeing that dynamic playing out in different ways. First, she came on to him, pretending it was a mistake, now he's coming on to her, acting as though he's only doing it to prove his dominance over her. It's such a great story and I'm positively ravenous for more!
demonbarber14 chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Well, this was certainly worth the wait! Not only was it sexy, but it also dealt with Rebecca's conflicting and changing emotions really well. I also like that the sex was entirely her decision. Again, good planning on Kesslee's part, since forcing himself on her would certainly dissuade her from ever wanting to work for/with him. I really can't wait for more!
demonbarber14 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Talk about short but sweet-rawr! I feel like this was a really important chapter that a lot of other writers might not have included. Most stories like this seem to go from conflicting emotion to a great kiss to sex, but I'm glad you take the time to establish both his and her emotions before, during, and after the kiss. It was such a big moment, and I'm glad it got an appropriate follow-up that didn't involve sex immediately after. Great job, as always!
demonbarber14 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
This is such an awesome chapter! I love how sneaky Kesslee is. I'm willing to bet he planned this and was just waiting for her to try something rebellious so that he could force her to stay in the nice and tempting room next to his. And what a delightful ending!
Imhilien chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
A good chapter and I look forward to more. Will she be tempted to try and escape (again?).
Imhilien chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
Looking forward to more... am glad I'm not the only one who spotted all that chemistry between Tank Girl and Kesslee. :-p
demonbarber14 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Ooh, this was a really good one! It might just be my favorite chapter thus far! I really like how they’re both struggling with their feelings at this point. It’s weird way, it’s kind of cute that a 50-odd year old guy and a 20-odd year old woman are both equally unwilling to admit their emotions to themselves (let alone the other person). It also forms a connection between the two and will make it a lot more interesting when they finally get it on. I also thought that the scene with Tiffany was really well done! And what a great character to include! It could be really interesting for her to reappear in later scenes, maybe when he and Rebecca do the deed, but it would be equally intriguing for this to be her one and only appearance. Either way, this was an awesome chapter and I can’t wait for more!

Also, I’ll be away for about two weeks starting on the 24th and probably won’t have Internet, so if you finish another chapter, either send it to me before or after.