Reviews for Rewards
TreeOfWisdom chapter 4 . 2/23
Alright I felt I should review because of a few things. One I love the idea of Stiles celebrating their achievements it's honestly adorable. Two Stiles is a little out of character but not enought to really bother me. My biggest and pretty much only problem is number Three Stiles being Bi, and not in a homophobic sense more like in the first few chapters it's offensive that Stiles says that just cause he's Bi doesn't mean that he likes shopping. By even putting that in your using the stereotype that gays love to shop. Also Erica using the term GBF is also offensive because most people act like a gay best friend is an accessory and it is offensive to term it like that. I'm sorry if I kinda ranted but it needed to be said but otherwise I love your story it just those things were bugging me.
SkyBlue24 chapter 38 . 2/16
... soo... is stiles a werewolf? or is he still a human? llf. the struggle.
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 38 . 2/8
love it :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 38 . 1/2
thank you so much for this amazing story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it here. i really enjoyed it. i wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.
Wolflover1989 chapter 38 . 1/1
I cant believe this story is over, Amazing story by far.
Kunohichi8 chapter 38 . 1/1
I love it!
Maykits chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Jealous sourwolf! I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kunohichi8 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Is a funny, sweet and sexy story...More please.
kat4543 chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
such a beautiful story.
delilahlefey chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I really like the idea behind this story. I like where it could go. I have one critique for it. There are far too many scenes that feel copied and pasted from another one or two of your other stories. I understand wanting consistency in a characters history but repeating the exact same explanations for the exact same reasons for the exact same situations is more then wanting them to be consistent. Your stories are considered AU and therefore you have so much leeway to play with, the au universes you are playing in are not connected and should therefore vary in ways from other stories. If I have spoken harshly I do apologize. It isn't my intention at all. I just see the potential raring for you to set it free and really explore what you can do.
silversnakes chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
Derek is to cute with all his dam cuddling
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM AUSTRALIA! Haha, I just got in from the beach to see that you'd updated and I was so happy, awesome way to spend Christmas. Hope you have a good one and awesome chapter, Stiles and Derek are adorable :)
Wolflover1989 chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
merry christmas and loved the new chapter
Maykits chapter 34 . 12/24/2014
Love it! I'm waiting for the next chapter! Why did you skip over so much of their story? Did any of the 'big bads' change the pack?
Maykits chapter 33 . 12/24/2014
Only one more chapter til I have to wait for you to update again! Please don't make me wait too long... I'm going to read the last chapter now.