Reviews for Rewards
FantasyTyper chapter 38 . 12/5/2017
Okay I loved this story, until I realised you were copy and pasting scenes between this one and one of your others.
Adriene SC chapter 38 . 2/1/2017
Looove it!
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 38 . 11/25/2015
Love love love
;D
wdlwbt chapter 38 . 9/21/2015
This is great. Thanks for sharing :)
robins fangirl chapter 17 . 8/28/2015
Oh my gosh! You're a starkid fan! I died when I read super mega foxy awesome hot! Darren criss for the win :) I know I'm way late on the whole commenting thing but I had to, I was so excited to see the reference!
ChpNinjaChick chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
I smiled for like the whole chapter because of that supermegafoxyawesomehot, and the hot make out scene. But yeah Avpm forever haha. Love the story by the way.
Heather chapter 38 . 5/25/2015
Nice, sappy ending to a great story! It was an interesting ride that I loved the whole way through! Thanks for writing! :)
TreeOfWisdom chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
Alright I felt I should review because of a few things. One I love the idea of Stiles celebrating their achievements it's honestly adorable. Two Stiles is a little out of character but not enought to really bother me. My biggest and pretty much only problem is number Three Stiles being Bi, and not in a homophobic sense more like in the first few chapters it's offensive that Stiles says that just cause he's Bi doesn't mean that he likes shopping. By even putting that in your using the stereotype that gays love to shop. Also Erica using the term GBF is also offensive because most people act like a gay best friend is an accessory and it is offensive to term it like that. I'm sorry if I kinda ranted but it needed to be said but otherwise I love your story it just those things were bugging me.
SkyBlue24 chapter 38 . 2/16/2015
... soo... is stiles a werewolf? or is he still a human? llf. the struggle.
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 38 . 2/8/2015
love it :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 38 . 1/2/2015
thank you so much for this amazing story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it here. i really enjoyed it. i wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.
Directionervampirediariesgirl chapter 38 . 1/1/2015
I cant believe this story is over, Amazing story by far.
Kunohichi8 chapter 38 . 1/1/2015
I love it!
Maykits chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Jealous sourwolf! I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kunohichi8 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Is a funny, sweet and sexy story...More please.