Reviews for Rewards
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 38 . 11/25
Love love love
wdlwbt chapter 38 . 9/21
This is great. Thanks for sharing :)
robins fangirl chapter 17 . 8/28
Oh my gosh! You're a starkid fan! I died when I read super mega foxy awesome hot! Darren criss for the win :) I know I'm way late on the whole commenting thing but I had to, I was so excited to see the reference!
ChpNinjaChick chapter 17 . 8/1
I smiled for like the whole chapter because of that supermegafoxyawesomehot, and the hot make out scene. But yeah Avpm forever haha. Love the story by the way.
Heather chapter 38 . 5/25
Nice, sappy ending to a great story! It was an interesting ride that I loved the whole way through! Thanks for writing! :)
TreeOfWisdom chapter 4 . 2/23
Alright I felt I should review because of a few things. One I love the idea of Stiles celebrating their achievements it's honestly adorable. Two Stiles is a little out of character but not enought to really bother me. My biggest and pretty much only problem is number Three Stiles being Bi, and not in a homophobic sense more like in the first few chapters it's offensive that Stiles says that just cause he's Bi doesn't mean that he likes shopping. By even putting that in your using the stereotype that gays love to shop. Also Erica using the term GBF is also offensive because most people act like a gay best friend is an accessory and it is offensive to term it like that. I'm sorry if I kinda ranted but it needed to be said but otherwise I love your story it just those things were bugging me.
SkyBlue24 chapter 38 . 2/16
... soo... is stiles a werewolf? or is he still a human? llf. the struggle.
Night-Chan-DragonEyes chapter 38 . 2/8
love it :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 38 . 1/2
thank you so much for this amazing story. Thank you for writing it and sharing it here. i really enjoyed it. i wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.
Teenwolfvampirediariesfan2015 chapter 38 . 1/1
I cant believe this story is over, Amazing story by far.
Kunohichi8 chapter 38 . 1/1
I love it!
Maykits chapter 35 . 12/31/2014
Jealous sourwolf! I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kunohichi8 chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Is a funny, sweet and sexy story...More please.
kat4543 chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
such a beautiful story.
delilahlefey chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
I really like the idea behind this story. I like where it could go. I have one critique for it. There are far too many scenes that feel copied and pasted from another one or two of your other stories. I understand wanting consistency in a characters history but repeating the exact same explanations for the exact same reasons for the exact same situations is more then wanting them to be consistent. Your stories are considered AU and therefore you have so much leeway to play with, the au universes you are playing in are not connected and should therefore vary in ways from other stories. If I have spoken harshly I do apologize. It isn't my intention at all. I just see the potential raring for you to set it free and really explore what you can do.