Reviews for LifelineThe Way It Should Have Happened
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
There can never be too many Harm/Mac post-Lifeline fics. ;) I particularly liked your characterization of Renee. I think that is exactly what she would do in that situation.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
MUCH better than how that particular ep ended in RL, thanks!

You know what 'Lifeline' (which I saw on my new season 6 DVDs only for the second time ever, last night: I originally started watching JAG when 'Lifeline' was first aired in South Africa, but I didn't have a VCR then, so I have not seen it since and there were loads of stuff in there then that I didn't get. What I did get then, though, was that Harm and Mac were supposed to be together) reminded me of? That sad and haunted look in Sirius Black's eyes right through Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (the movie). It had that same sad fug all over it.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
great story.
jessica chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
This story is awesome please, please continue.
aj001 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
loved the story. hated the part about butchering the australian flag. dont insult the aussies coz thier better than you.
pen's sister chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
hi. I like it. ALOT! This is definitly the way Lifeline should have ended up. I'm glad that bugme finally gave up, and that Renee didn't make a big stink about it all. The best line is:"...who wants to butcher the Australian flag?" (*he*)
Laura chapter 1 . 9/6/2003

You always complain to me that ur BOOKS' kisses are two short? Have u read urs? I mean, I could time thast and it would last about what 2 seconds? SRY, But I blame u for the fact that ever since I moved I come here like every day, and PLUS, I FINNALY WANT THOSE TWO TOGETHER, AND U MAKE IT A TWO SECOND FREAKIN KISS! That's just cruel and unusual punishment right there.
Reese Cup chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Bekki chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
ok i've just decided i'm going to read all your one is great! U r such a good writer

Just one thing

why would anyone want to butcher the auzzie flag (whimpers)

:) another great story
broken wings12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
have I already reviewed this? I damn well should've, anyway, lifeline is the best ep (and if anyone wants to dispute that, we can settle it over a fanfiction challenge: they name teh terms)
Nighthawk5 chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Three things:

a) Lifeline is the best ever episode and the ending was sought of Shippery (in a tragic way...)

b) This fanfic rulz!

c) Renee was nice in this... I don't know. She's weird. One minute she's a complete ditz, the next she's almost human...

Oh, make it 4 things:

d) This fanfic rulz!
libby14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I really wished the episode would have ended this way. Also, I would like to see more of this story. Like a Wedding maybe?
Browneyeez chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Go AJ - I like that he belted Mic. This was an AWWW story.
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
If that happened on the show I could die happy..Lol!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
*sniff* that was SWEET! harm and mac soooo BELONG 2gether! great job!