Reviews for Simplicity
Mugen no Tenma chapter 19 . 3/17
Hmm, a good fic is a dead fic, I guess.
What a shame.
Noitaerc chapter 19 . 2/1
Rule 27 should have been something like:
"Day one: start die your hair silver and let it grow long. If anyone ask, tell them it's normal. Do not show or inform anyone the die. Day two: start wearing blue and green contact lenses. Again if anyone ask, tell them it's normal. Do not show/reveal/inform anyone of the lenses. Gradually start changing your clothes to those of Sephiroth's, or at least similar enough. If anyone ask, simply says that you find the new style fitting for some reason you don't know. Some day after your outfit is identical to Sephiroth's, start using the Masamune in class.

And then, when everyone has calmed down about those change, when they all believe without a doubt that those changes are simply a choice of fashion, on a day of combat class... sport a light smirk as you rush to the arena before anyone else can get there, but make sure most if not all of your classmates see you going for the arena. They must know you will be there before them. Having prepared things beforehand, start playing in loop "One-Winged Angel", the theme of Sephiroth loudly enough to be heard from a good distance of the classroom. The arena is configured to be one of the locations when you fight the silver-haired SOLDIER in Final Fantasy VII.

And for last detail: be Sephiroth on the battlefield. Cut down the students as if they were wheat (no maining, death or permanant injury). And if you were to be defeated, activate the hologram device provided as you declare "I will never be a memory." before vanishing from sight. If you win, tell them to train, for you have no wish to fight roaches."

The students will be scared shitless... that is if they don't shit themselves at the thought of a Jaune Sephiroth.
John chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Nice big bang reference!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
RD: (died of laughter.)
DD: (blinks, then smiles) welp looks like I can finaly have his soul.
RD: DD No you cannot have my soul.
DD: Damit and I was just about to give this author $400 and 800 cookies.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
*Evil laughter* that is all
Brsrkfury chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
I wish this story wasn't two years old and was still going
WolfKing69 chapter 5 . 9/23/2016
Ozpin, Cinder, Glynda?
SeikoG chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
I need more tissues (ะด)
SeikoG chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
*applause* I love this story already.
fansora chapter 19 . 8/4/2016
Can you please make another ozpin is bored omake the first two are so funny or even better yet can you make then a spin off series
Shincore chapter 19 . 7/26/2016
Hmmm this is just a suggestion but you right now have the Lost arc and the Outer arc(Excalibur) Wouldn't it be more awesome if you made the Lost arc(the more 'dark' weapon) Something Like Excalibur Morgan from Fate series?

Excalibur Morgan:is the form Excalibur takes after being corrupted by evil.
StarlightVista chapter 19 . 6/7/2016