Reviews for Simplicity
XD LOOOOOOL! Funny story, good content
Hecseferblade chapter 19 . 7/3
From the first chapter to this one this story has quickly become one of my top favorite arc fics, alongside one where he is the prince of a kingdom that snuck away for his dream and ended up making movies on the side and one where he is a cowboy mercenary that’s also a ghost rider, and a Jaune that is a perverted badass that wants a harem and already has Weiss and ruby.

This story even managed to get a place above a fic where Jaune is a professor after his transcripts were too good and got hired as a teacher instead of a student and has to fake it and is extremely lucky in every situation

Can’t wait for the conclusion of the epic fight (I imagine it might escalate to something like might guy and rock Lee fighting with the gates open but with jaune losing and falling unconscious and brought back to his senses when Weiss sings the same song his mom sung.)

Also really curious as to how you are gonna re-incorporate the whole “jaune is pretty much royalty to the white fang/Faunus”
Obsidian Prime chapter 19 . 5/28
This and last chap made me LAUGH.
Obsidian Prime chapter 17 . 5/28
Hollow Jaune reminds me of Obsidian Fury, even though this came first. If you watch Pacific Rim Uprising or have seen it, note how Fury fights.
powermaxwax chapter 19 . 5/9
AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OOOOO I love this fic everthing was great the writing ,the humor ,troll ozpin
great fic man great fic 10/10
powermaxwax chapter 18 . 5/9
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Neo-A'ppo'lyon chapter 19 . 3/8
Ternyata elu authornyaCerita lu yg bagus" semua.a kgk d update TT

Plis come back author kampret TT

we waiting you sampe lumutan d mari.
Smaugtheterrible chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
Best. Thing. EVER
alex.luthi.3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Can I use some things from this fanfic
WyattMoore chapter 19 . 6/25/2017
I'm reading this story in 2017 and the greatest shame of this story is how it hasn't been updated in 3 years.
MalignantSorrow chapter 17 . 6/19/2017
Holy damn, this was fucking epic to read. If this is ever updated, I look forward to reading more.
BadHum3r chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
All good fics die. RIP
LOL AGAIN chapter 19 . 5/27/2017
BACK INTO THE BREACH! Or not! Still, nice way to end it I guess. Sad to see the story end, still lots of questions, but yeah. Fun times all around.
LOL chapter 18 . 5/27/2017
"I think your apprentice is faulty" " No no my dear, you misunderstand. You just have bad students. My apprentice is amazing." Seriously good omake. I needed that break. Right, BACK I TO THE BREACH! Onwards, bring on the depression!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2017
You know, I had been planning my review a bit while reading. Thinking out a few things like "Why the hell does Adam care about Cinder? She's human, Adam never seemed to care for her and wouldn't sacrifice himself as he seemed to be doing" to "Why is Adams main ability speed, when he is a bull faunus? I'd think that would make him stronger, right?" But with that little bomb at the end... Just fuck it. I mean, sure why not. Adam Taurus, a notorious TERRORIST, racist and extremist... Is happy that a human who he just fought, turned out to be long lost royalty. Ok. Sure. AU. I get it. Just, gonna drop this fic off in the "Cuddly bad guys, but also damn dat childhood" folder.