Reviews for Simplicity
Shincore chapter 19 . 11h
Hmmm this is just a suggestion but you right now have the Lost arc and the Outer arc(Excalibur) Wouldn't it be more awesome if you made the Lost arc(the more 'dark' weapon) Something Like Excalibur Morgan from Fate series?

Excalibur Morgan:is the form Excalibur takes after being corrupted by evil.
StarlightVista chapter 19 . 6/7
Please, please update!
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 5/29
this is a great story, add more soon!
9foxgrl chapter 18 . 5/29
XD
9foxgrl chapter 12 . 5/29
HA HA! LOL! I love this!
freddy.lane.1 chapter 19 . 5/25
hahahaha! what the hell ozpin! hhaha!wew...that was really damn funny,but whens the next chapter gonna pop up?
freddy.lane.1 chapter 5 . 5/25
hahahaha!my sides! hahaha!
Jiyoshi Prinny chapter 19 . 4/14
I enjoyed this... I really enjoyed this.
belamy20 chapter 3 . 2/15
update ceritaa ini aja boss... d revamp nyamain sama season rwby yg baru...
belamy20 chapter 3 . 2/15
nice fic.,, can you update this ficcc.,.
Pyro daemona chapter 19 . 12/24/2015
Di immortales that made me almost die laughing from those omakes but how could you leave it at such a cliffy how can you do this to us ! ;-; for the love of everything make more plz;-;
Eating Upside Down chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
Ok. I'm going to get right to the point. Plot- awesome. Characters- a lil bit too OC. Jaune's background- cliche, generic, over the top etc. Drama isn't a bad thing, but there's a time and place for it. In the same vein, character interaction only matters because we care about the characters. If spend all your time building up 2 characters out of the 10, who cares about what the remaining 8 think?
DanteNaru chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
love the story its awesome, sad, and very funny
solitare chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
I'm getting some Shirou Emiya vibes off of Jaune here.
Aegorm chapter 17 . 9/24/2015
Fight takes way too long. The dramatic reveal of jaune's past is taking too long to be enjoyable. Last three chapters are a disappointment for me