Reviews for Simplicity
Mglakoe chapter 5 . 11/2
Best. Thing. EVER
alex.luthi.3 chapter 1 . 8/17
Can I use some things from this fanfic
WyattMoore chapter 19 . 6/25
I'm reading this story in 2017 and the greatest shame of this story is how it hasn't been updated in 3 years.
MalignantSorrow chapter 17 . 6/19
Holy damn, this was fucking epic to read. If this is ever updated, I look forward to reading more.
BadHum3r chapter 1 . 5/28
All good fics die. RIP
LOL AGAIN chapter 19 . 5/27
BACK INTO THE BREACH! Or not! Still, nice way to end it I guess. Sad to see the story end, still lots of questions, but yeah. Fun times all around.
LOL chapter 18 . 5/27
"I think your apprentice is faulty" " No no my dear, you misunderstand. You just have bad students. My apprentice is amazing." Seriously good omake. I needed that break. Right, BACK I TO THE BREACH! Onwards, bring on the depression!
You know, I had been planning my review a bit while reading. Thinking out a few things like "Why the hell does Adam care about Cinder? She's human, Adam never seemed to care for her and wouldn't sacrifice himself as he seemed to be doing" to "Why is Adams main ability speed, when he is a bull faunus? I'd think that would make him stronger, right?" But with that little bomb at the end... Just fuck it. I mean, sure why not. Adam Taurus, a notorious TERRORIST, racist and extremist... Is happy that a human who he just fought, turned out to be long lost royalty. Ok. Sure. AU. I get it. Just, gonna drop this fic off in the "Cuddly bad guys, but also damn dat childhood" folder.
Ahem chapter 4 . 5/27
AAAWWWWW! That is all.
Blazedragon94 chapter 18 . 4/14
Okay this might be the list I will memorize for life if some1 ask me how to have fun XD.
Psych Corps chapter 19 . 4/10
Reading all this in one go has been quite fun. You're good with emotions, and descriptive stuff. And I like the dysfunctional relationship Jaune has with everyone, especially Oz and his hijinks.

Alas, this looks like it won't be completed... Sad when you see it could have been an epic encounter between Ren and Jaune. His fugue state is something to behold.

For combat, perhaps work on pacing a bit... Otherwise it might be tricky to make it even more epic then chap 15.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 19 . 3/17
Hmm, a good fic is a dead fic, I guess.
What a shame.
Noitaerc chapter 19 . 2/1
Rule 27 should have been something like:
"Day one: start die your hair silver and let it grow long. If anyone ask, tell them it's normal. Do not show or inform anyone the die. Day two: start wearing blue and green contact lenses. Again if anyone ask, tell them it's normal. Do not show/reveal/inform anyone of the lenses. Gradually start changing your clothes to those of Sephiroth's, or at least similar enough. If anyone ask, simply says that you find the new style fitting for some reason you don't know. Some day after your outfit is identical to Sephiroth's, start using the Masamune in class.

And then, when everyone has calmed down about those change, when they all believe without a doubt that those changes are simply a choice of fashion, on a day of combat class... sport a light smirk as you rush to the arena before anyone else can get there, but make sure most if not all of your classmates see you going for the arena. They must know you will be there before them. Having prepared things beforehand, start playing in loop "One-Winged Angel", the theme of Sephiroth loudly enough to be heard from a good distance of the classroom. The arena is configured to be one of the locations when you fight the silver-haired SOLDIER in Final Fantasy VII.

And for last detail: be Sephiroth on the battlefield. Cut down the students as if they were wheat (no maining, death or permanant injury). And if you were to be defeated, activate the hologram device provided as you declare "I will never be a memory." before vanishing from sight. If you win, tell them to train, for you have no wish to fight roaches."

The students will be scared shitless... that is if they don't shit themselves at the thought of a Jaune Sephiroth.
John chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Nice big bang reference!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
RD: (died of laughter.)
DD: (blinks, then smiles) welp looks like I can finaly have his soul.
RD: DD No you cannot have my soul.
DD: Damit and I was just about to give this author $400 and 800 cookies.