Reviews for Love Lesson: Learned
These were really good, I wish you would write some more.
Frank Lester chapter 1 . 7/2
Rereading this because it's so damn good. And yeah, sometimes I need a mood-lifter. This was my medicine today.

God, I love it.
RR chapter 16 . 5/2
I realize it's been a long time, but I'll leave here a "prompt" just in case you feel like indulging me.

-Something about Anna's old classmates, their reactions to Elsa and Anna being married, maybe at a class reunion party.

-Something about Elsa's current students, either a shameless one trying to seduce her for a better grade, or them gossiping about her marrying a former student.
Amazing chapter! :)
Lighting Dragon chapter 7 . 5/2
GOOD!?/
IT'S FREAKING AROUND 100 BUCKS FOR A MEASLY 11" FRYING PAN!
Arrietti chapter 16 . 2/5
The feels! Those short stories are so cute! I think you are a great writer and you have a magic touch. Most of the stuff you write provoke emotions and reactions from me. I enjoyed reading your stories a lot! Thank you.
BrazilianGirrl chapter 9 . 1/29
Oh my god, i just read this chapter and... it's kind of what i suggested you to write about. Hehehe
I should have read all chapters before suggest something. It's just that the idea came out and i got excited to ask you. Sorry. :B
BrazilianGirrl chapter 16 . 1/29
A PROMPT!
Hey, how about "the first jealousy fight"?!
You mentioned in the story that Elsa once became very possessive of Belle, so she's definitely a jealous type. It would be so nice if you could write Elsa (really) jealous of Anna! You could even write a different sex scene because of that. Possessive-crazy-Elsa-In-Bed: WE WOULD LOVE THAT!
And, hey, congratulations for the fic, sweetie. Very well written.

Sorry for any english mistakes, and i really hope you could consider the idea.
FrozenFairyTales chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
Hi, do you think you could do one where Anna and Elsa have just gotten married and they are still student/teacher in class?
Guest chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Lovely
YueA chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
niiiice one
J-Popper chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
Man, I love these chapters with their own individual stories. I like the chemistry going between these two as they face different things in life. Fills my day up with some fun!
kapperbeast chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
How about having them take care of a 5 year old or something like that?
frozenfancrise chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Ok. This entire series of one shots was fantastic. But you need to write about them going paintballing like Elsa said.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
Hey an idea for you. How about a prompt where Anna is asked to play for a team. It can be soccer or whatever and elsa can sit back and watch Anna.