Reviews for Belonging
Fucking sweet
Haley Earthstone chapter 19 . 2/6
Amazing. Incredibly amazing. I truly enjoyed reading this.
re646 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
If she was born in a wealthy family where did the money go?
MilandaAnza chapter 19 . 10/21/2015
This was quite enjoyable, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
That is to say that I really liked your story and I don't regret anything, it was really beautiful, thank you very much for it, I really had a good time.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
Oh my God, it was so beautiful, I'm crying. To be completly honest I've never rode a story where Anna (or Elsa) is a criminal and I have to say that I was not very excited about it, but I rode the first chapter of your story redardless and I didn't regret it, far from that. Anna was not the way I expected her to be, I mean, I imagined a cold Anna or a wicked Anna or some stuff like that and it bothered me at the beginning because this kind of personality is so unlike her thus I was sceptic. But after their first encounter, I changed my mind so quickly that I seriously think that I've never changed my mind that fast in my whole life. It make me laugh so hard at this realisation. Anyway, I really liked Anna's personality and I'm not disappointed, Elsa was really good too ( even though I always love Elsa whatever she does, but seriously how can we not love Elsa ? she is just so beautiful
KodomoMori chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
Fantastic story. I really enjoyed it!
FreelanceBum chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
Since I tried to write this on chapter 18, this is where the review goes. Stupid hotel internet with its terribleness. Also newly included since on a pc and not a phone: Grammar, loquaciousness, and finally spelling.

OK, going to point out the cops first since I fixated on them so much:
Didn't search a confessed gangbanger for a weapon, didn't offer the two of them an escort, didn't give Anna a wire when she went ahead, offered a blanket deal before Anna's confession for all crimes she committed (which admittedly they could be lying to her, but still I don't think that was what you were going for), they found out exactly nothing at any point, and finally they let unarmed kids break out of a holding cell with zero outside help. I'm sure I could find more reasons, but seriously, worse cops ever. However they aren't important, I just really wanted it off my chest.

Plot is pretty good, if a bit cliche. It is the standard fare of person A is in trouble, person B helps them out of it and they fall in love. However all tropes are not bad, and there is a reason it is popular. I think Hans should have been introduced a bit earlier to help build his intimidation factor, as he has three scenes total and all near the very end.

Spelling and grammar were very good, I didn't notice any errors. I wasn't reading it like I was betaing or anything, but still a nice change than the norm here.

Characters: For the side characters, so little is shown it is hard to comment on them. Kristoff got the most spotlight, and works very well for supporting the main cast. Mostly as a sounding board for Elsa. Although apparently he is also more effective than the police, and took down two gang members on his own in the finale.

Anna: She always seems to be an orphan in these stories. Regardless, a decent motivation, drive, and definition. Very fun to read, and consistent in how she was portrayed. She is my favorite character in Frozen, and definitely the reason I read them. Did a good job of keeping her there still.

Elsa: She tends to also have dead parent syndrome, followed by abusive parents (usually a dad). I'm not quite sure why she has a job, since her parents were loaded and she is old enough that she should have their inheritance. Especially a bad paying job in a dangerous part of town. However, that minor point aside, she is also done well.

On the chapter I hate, and why: It seems to imply a god that didn't want her to chose to die. This is inferred from a character who is sympathetic, knows more, and finally by the summoning of her girlfriend's parents. I don't understand why Kristoff though, she talked to him twice at this point I believe. Additionally considering how secular everything else was, it just seemed way off in tone. Finally, I don't think it added anything to the story. It was a pretty much foregone conclusion what was going to happen at that point. I think if it happened from the beating earlier, and Elsa went to investigate where the gang was it would have been interesting way to set up the conclusion where Anna wakes as the gang snags Elsa. That said, I don't write, so what do I know?

I loved the sweet moments of fluff between the two, and honestly, it is why I read pretty much any frozen FF. I just find the two very amusing and cute together.

Overall, as I said before, I really did like the fic. If this seems overly critical, it is just because I pretty much really liked everything NOT mentioned here. So again I'm sorry for how the reviews read prior to this, and I have Sucker Punch open to read (although not right now. Stuff to do).

*P.s. Worst cops EVER
FreelanceBum chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
Honestly, worst cops ever. Also did Elsa miss?
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
I hated this chapter.
FreelanceBum chapter 16 . 6/7/2015
Worse cops ever.
FreelanceBum chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Those are some of the worse police officers ever.
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
I'm always amused that Anna is almost always the one with that line in FF
azwildcats chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Like Elsa, I have spent many years in college learning the ins-and-outs of Criminal Justice. However, unlike Elsa, the biggest and possibly most alarming lesson I learned from all those classes was: don't trust cops! Those are some shady, lazy, motherf*ckers. Not even joking, I will never put my faith and trust in their hands.
Best thing for Anna and Elsa to do, in my opinion, is move to the other side of the country and keep a low profile. And if the Royals' base of operations expands beyond Arendelle, they should probably change both their names and appearances.
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 19 . 3/7/2015
I really liked this story! Beautifully written.