Reviews for Gone From Danger
Valairy Scot chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
Well - blast it, you have to leave it like this! If you won't finish, would you at least throw up an outline of how the story was supposed to progress?
Filorux chapter 11 . 5/14/2003
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please! finish this story. please, please, please! don't let it end here! do it for all your fans who are dying of thirst of wanting to read what happens next in your story. Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please! finish this story!
Ginger Ninja chapter 11 . 6/13/2002
Ahh! There's a new chapter and I only just noticed! Shame on me!

VERY good and what a choice Obi has...

More soon and DON'T leave it for another 6 months please )

Well written ~GN~
Freakizimi chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
Ooooh, you do know how to do evil cliffies don't you! Write next bit soon!

:D
shan chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
So glad you are back working on this fic. I hope we do not have to wait long for the next chapter. This fic is one of the first i read on this site, and i absolutely love it.

I think when you are done i will go back and read it all the way through again without stopping. I can't wait to see what happens when Obi-Wan confronts Sashri and to see what happens if he decides to channel the dark side. Oh this has just got to have a good ending. You've kept us hanging way too long.

Hurry with more, and soon!
Nat2 chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
Yes! I can't believe you posted! I had begun to lose hope... I'm all happy now! Please, don't make us wait that long again! ;)
Cascadia chapter 11 . 5/27/2002
I'm so glad you've updated. This has been one of my favorite fan-fic stories, and I'm glad to see your writer's block is over. I'm eagerly waiting for more. ;)
klsy chapter 10 . 4/7/2002
as always...excellent, but please less of the long waits! lol
Nike chapter 10 . 4/2/2002
Wow... *is left speechless*
Ravensweed chapter 10 . 1/16/2002
Very, very good. PLEASE, don't leave it here!
Arctic Wolf chapter 10 . 12/19/2001
please update this soon it is very good!
Trunks lil' sis chapter 10 . 10/8/2001
How can you stop it here? NOOOOO! I must know what is going to happen. I just love this fic and i look forward to future chapters. GO OBI!
Ganki chapter 10 . 10/5/2001
COOL! I don't know what to say it was soooo good! A tad weird but I LOVED IT! LoL Can't wait till the next chapter! _
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 10 . 9/28/2001
Ohhhhhhhh! More more more please! :)
Salak chapter 10 . 9/28/2001
uh oh! why does that not sound good...:) pretty cool as usual, please continue!