Reviews for Vibrations
Filisgare chapter 6 . 12/1
Freaking awesome! So hot!
malugargula chapter 6 . 11/12
Hot and sweet
ArrogantSlytherin chapter 6 . 11/2
Holy shit. Who knew smut coulf be like this... clearly I'm reading all the wrong stuff...
Jola123 chapter 2 . 10/22
I'm laughing so hard right now. :D
Jola123 chapter 1 . 10/22
Tihihi, the question about the initals was quite cheeky of Hermione.
SazHearT chapter 6 . 10/19
I love your stories
rainsrabble chapter 4 . 9/29
Lovely chapter. Malfoy's thoughts are delicious.
rainsrabble chapter 3 . 9/24
Another lovely chapter :) I especially liked Hermione's whole justification work up. She knows its Draco but if she can just give herself reasonable doubt then she can get back on the line with him. So cute. And then Draco, giving her just enough rope to hang herself by going on about that Hermione Granger who's always in the paper, so cute. "I don't orgasm easily." Lovely :)
rainsrabble chapter 2 . 9/16
Oh this was lovely. Hermione is obviously well acquainted with sex toys but yet still has a charming embarrassment about possibly being seen in the shop. Having her vibrator stuffed in her trench coat was just so adorable. And then running right into Malfoy. And having him immediately know that she knows, just delicious!
rainsrabble chapter 1 . 9/12
This was so deliciously naughty. I absolutely loved the idea of a two way magical friend to help a girl out. So original. Of course, since I know who the voice belongs too, I can hear all those whispered lovely words come across my skin. I especially loved the beginning there, with the game, where she is thinking he is going to ask her about her favorite color and he goes off color immediately. He's a phone sex operator Hermione! The bit where he tells her how much work it is to be a bottom, gold, so true and you can't help but picture it. Dirty talk done well that doesn't sound sappy and stupid is so rare. And then when Hermione is getting really into it, wanting him to remember her. Him breaking the rules. Giving his initials, daring her to come to him again. Whoo, so hot, fanning myself here. Love it Love it Love it. Thank you!
Very nice.
Oh well that was wonderful.
ChanelGirl chapter 6 . 6/17
So freaking amazing! Dramonie forever.
worththerisks chapter 1 . 6/10
Thank god you added more chapters, this was begging for more.
artemisgirl chapter 6 . 6/7
This was fun and original. I enjoyed this.

It was also really, really hot.