Reviews for Vibrations
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 6 . 4/2
I loved this! Yes be of my fave smut-with-substance stories!
anon chapter 1 . 2/26
Hi, just letting you know that this fic of yours has been reposted by someone on ffn s/13759654/1/vibe
Soooo cuuuuute! Loved it! Thanks!
Starryar chapter 6 . 9/13/2020
AHHHHH this was perfect! There is not a word I didn't love or swoon over. Thank you so much for this masterpiece!
Starryar chapter 5 . 9/13/2020
Oh man, when he pulled out the Vibrator I DIED! Love that you didn't shy away from the conflict of that though and kept them in character
Starryar chapter 4 . 9/13/2020
I think you did wonderful writing it from Draco's perspective! it really added to the fic as we saw things from his point of view. Love this chappie!
Starryar chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
Be still my beating heart (lmao), God, it has been so long since I've read something that's kept my attention like this. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece.
Starryar chapter 2 . 9/13/2020
SPICCCCCCYYYYY, I AM EXCITED! Also I love how you haven't dropped his name yet. It is a very nice touch to the story.
Starryar chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
I think... This is like the best smut I've ever read? Putting the fact that I LOVE PotO with all my heart, your words are just so well balanced. you're an intelligent individual and it shows in your work. You don't just balance out the dialogue with the action, you balance out the words with the motions and like... I'm so happy you didn't keep this as a one shot.
SophisticatedSage chapter 6 . 8/26/2020
Loved this
MonJoh chapter 6 . 5/13/2020
Enjoyable story
xXaccountnolongeractiveXx chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
Really enjoyed this! Thank you for making it longer than a one shot! Xx
fyorarules chapter 6 . 4/22/2020
Loved that! This Draco and Hermione combination is EXPLOSIVE and I love it!