Reviews for A Leaf Amongst the Fire
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 10 . 8/8
Great story.

I have rarely read stories where Naruto is Hokage and you've done a great job of fleshing out his character and leadership abilities. You've done a great job of progressing Naruto's powers and seeing Sage Mode used more often has been refreshing, since learning Nine Tails Mode, he rarely used that form and it seemed authors forgot about it too.

I hope you come back to this story and update, despite the way the manga ended.
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 5/31
I agree everything after the kage sumit was shit. The fighting was ok but i wish the romance for narusaku was there properly and permanently.

Btw when do narusaku get together
ijonk chapter 6 . 3/10
wow.. naive, idiot, knucklehead, tree hugger, whore punching bag, gollum, pathetic, suddenly become kage without improvement whatsoever

nice :D
DarksiderForever chapter 10 . 3/6
Loving this fic so much right now i like the character development and fights the logic. Its awesome sasuke is portayed well also good conflictled amd complex. All in all goes into my Great Naruto Fic archives im creating
burnzy75 chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
by far one of the best stories I have read in a long time.
Dominus1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Plz don't stop! It's really good!
TheNamelessVillain chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Sorry but i couldnn't resist.
First: Ku-ra-ma not Kyūbi
Second: Hi-na-ta not Sakura

Can you keep up?
(Anyone who get's that pun, i deeply respect you.)
toofine89 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
I'm so upset. You've got some great characters, great plot, decent fights, and got me really liking this fic a ton. And you stop updating after such a high emotion chapter! Sadness. I am sad.
BitteOrca chapter 10 . 9/18/2015
Please please update
Guest chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Nice
Mcclaine chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
I am so frustrated with this story even though it's beautifully written. I'm not faulting you I just don't understand why kishimoto made naruto so hard for sasuke when he should have been executed years ago like the little traitor he is. Anyway it's still a great story and can't wait to finish it.
naruto chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
I'm not a shipper but I agree the ending sucked but for your narusaku ending it was perfect
Twinkies4lifes chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Did you stop updating because your disappointed with the ending of Manga and the way the pairings ended up.
Lerris chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Occasionally it is possible to give a main character massive powers that eclipse everyones more or less and still have the story work. That is because the author makes the story not about fantastic cosmic powers. This one almost seemed to be that way at first, but there is too much of the Naruto extreme craziness thrown in to make it work. Oh well...
Lerris chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
One thing that stuck out was the story about the world being basically a nice place and chakra being used for good before the rikudo (sp?) sennin. Sorry, that's not plausible. Sure it is possible that both Sasuke and Tobi believe it, but, well, people don't create the steak knife before they create the knife that kills both animal and human alike. It is hard to believe that even Sasuke would buy that.

The other thing that was really jarring was the bit where Naruto didn't care that some people died because it furthered his own interest. That just doesn't fit.