Reviews for A Leaf Amongst the Fire
Dominus1 chapter 1 . 11/22
Plz don't stop! It's really good!
Uchiha Masao1 chapter 1 . 11/21
Sorry but i couldnn't resist.
First: Ku-ra-ma not Kyūbi
Second: Hi-na-ta not Sakura

Can you keep up?
(Anyone who get's that pun, i deeply respect you.)
toofine89 chapter 10 . 11/9
I'm so upset. You've got some great characters, great plot, decent fights, and got me really liking this fic a ton. And you stop updating after such a high emotion chapter! Sadness. I am sad.
BitteOrca chapter 10 . 9/18
Please please update
Mcclaine chapter 6 . 8/28
I am so frustrated with this story even though it's beautifully written. I'm not faulting you I just don't understand why kishimoto made naruto so hard for sasuke when he should have been executed years ago like the little traitor he is. Anyway it's still a great story and can't wait to finish it.
naruto chapter 10 . 6/30
I'm not a shipper but I agree the ending sucked but for your narusaku ending it was perfect
Twinkies4lifes chapter 9 . 6/15
Did you stop updating because your disappointed with the ending of Manga and the way the pairings ended up.
Lerris chapter 10 . 6/8
Occasionally it is possible to give a main character massive powers that eclipse everyones more or less and still have the story work. That is because the author makes the story not about fantastic cosmic powers. This one almost seemed to be that way at first, but there is too much of the Naruto extreme craziness thrown in to make it work. Oh well...
Lerris chapter 7 . 6/8
One thing that stuck out was the story about the world being basically a nice place and chakra being used for good before the rikudo (sp?) sennin. Sorry, that's not plausible. Sure it is possible that both Sasuke and Tobi believe it, but, well, people don't create the steak knife before they create the knife that kills both animal and human alike. It is hard to believe that even Sasuke would buy that.

The other thing that was really jarring was the bit where Naruto didn't care that some people died because it furthered his own interest. That just doesn't fit.
The Dark End chapter 10 . 5/20
Please give me more.
Twinkies4lifes chapter 10 . 5/4
Reasons why this great story hasn't been updated. You're either dead, written yourself into a brick wall like many other authors and decided to just leave, have writers block, taking your sweet ass time, been abducted by aliens, lost interest in this story, are been threaten with castration by the NH fans for giving and taking away their NH moment, dealing with real world stuff, forgot about this story, or my personal favorite that you lost your memory, or your arms, and are incapable of continuing this story.
Gunreal chapter 10 . 4/21
WTF..? .stupidity rolls in waves from this two... This is no angst...
celohei chapter 10 . 4/14
you got me addicted !
RyoshiMorino chapter 10 . 3/22
Excellent story so far, and I'm all for NaruSaku, but I don't think Hinata will enjoy having Naruto when she knows he loves someone else. It's kinda cruel. To all three parties. And Naruto's character, in all honest...seems Danzo-like. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true. I love the story, do get me wrong, but I miss the blond knucklehead at times, and would love to see him again, even for a moment with Sakura in something other than a glance, or the turn of events in this chapter. Hell, I'd like to see Sakura do something about his confession.
Sorry for the loaded review, I got a little carried away. Either way, this story's made my top five-favs.