Reviews for A Cosmic Attraction
Mary Rose chapter 11 . 12/27/2021
This was a really good story. The drama of what Ginger did and the Professor's reaction to it only added to it. I certainly don't think what Ginger did makes her the worst person ever and I'm glad the Professor came around. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, sometimes really bad ones, but that doesn't make us bad people.
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
I think this was a bittersweet ending.
I do not think what Ginger did was that horrifying considering she had no malicious intent. I think she should see that God forgives your sins & she shouldn't feel she doesn't deserve this. That part bothered me. That and Professor's line of I don't know if I can love you. No. He does or he doesn't. No in between. All or nothing. He shouldn't string her along with that nonsense.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
Well, maybe there is hope for this pair yet. I'm very glad some time has passed so they could both think abut things, and get a fresh/new perspective.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
It was still horribly wrong, but I am glad Ginger didn't go too far overboard when she had the power to do so... and I'm very glad she came clean with him about what she did. I hope she destroyed those plants like Gilligan did with the mind reading seeds!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/8/2015
If anyone thinks Professor belongs with anyone else but Ginger, they are soft in the head and need to be on medication. Excellent story!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
Actually, no. I like Pinger. I just think her using a love potion was a sneaky, lousy thing for thing for Ginger to do. I stand by what I said. Even if she loves him, her using a love potion on Roy equals rape. It is a forced love. And I would feel the same way if it was Mary Ann who did it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2015
Don't worry, the person who said it was rape is the well known trouble causing MAP. This is a wonderful story and you shouldn't worry about a few jealous MAPs.
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
I think something is important to note before anyone goes around tossing around the word rape. First of all rape has nothing to do with love. It has everything to do with violence. It's an act of violence. Love never plays a factor in this act ever. It's never ever about love.

What Ginger had done was by no means in that same league. She was not trying to be malicious or cruel to the man. Did she regret and show remorse? YES she did. The woman does have a conscience and I think you made that pretty darn clear.

I think it is also important to read into something else. Did the Professor have this reaction to anyone other than Ginger? No he didn't. To me (and this is just my own opinion) it indicates that this substance simply brought out the feelings he kept buried inside himself. He actually does feel those things for Ginger but for some reason or another kept them repressed. I think maybe he is seeing that.

Again I will stress Ginger was not acting out of malice or cruelty. It was not a plan of vengeance. The movie star's only goal was to have the love of the Professor.
Did she ever force him into anything? No. In fact she was the one who tried to slow things down and she was the one who walked away. She did not intend to ever bring him any type of harm.

This all has to be taken into account. At least I think so.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Shame on you, Ginger! I thought you were better than this, regardless how you feel about him. A forced love is not love. Comes closer to rape.
mat528 chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Shame, shame Ginger Grant! I can just see her doing this, though...and wrestling with herself afterwards. I'm wondering what will happen when the potion wears off!
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
Poor Ginger.
The woman is so confused and conflicted. She loves the Professor. She wants him to be hers.
She feels desperate cause she loves and wants him so bad and believes all hope is lost and this is the only way. However she knows she can't go through with it but feels helpless.
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Poor Ginger. All she wants is her Professor.
She is at her wit's end and doesn't know what to do.
Proffy of course in complete denial but is subconscious knows that he desires that redhead.
TL Chasse chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Ooh, that sneaky little redhead ;)
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Excellent character development. I'm enjoying this!
Miss Bridget Sharpe chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
I'm debating if I could really see Ginger resorting to such tactics regardless this is getting quite interesting.