Reviews for Through the World Door
Whoah what happens next?
Riddle Wraith chapter 14 . 9/22/2015
I really enjoyed this. I look forward to reading future chapters (if this gets updated).
Dragonsatan chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Good story so far. Pretty abnormal amd one of a kind XD you should bring in cannon naruto/sasuke somehow cuz i think it'd be pretty badass :)
northernlion196 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
Oh btw I forgot this in my previous review

I freaking love Anbu Squirrel! I hope he shows up more
northernlion196 chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
Holy cow I just found this fic and I LOVE IT. This is really cool and I love how fleshed out the characters are.

I feel sorry for Rin and Sakura. Their dimension seemed to be the best out of the 3 (whereas Minato and Khushina, despite them being alive, is the worst) so to be in a world where a lot of important individuals are dead or not like theirs must feel pretty horrible.

The interrogation scene was by far the most hilarious thing I heard. But I cant help but feel that Minato might have fucked himself by subtly referencing Orochi

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2014
OMG! THIS IS AWESOME! Like lego's man!
Dragondevil chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
You should bring in the cannon naruto/sasuke from the manga right as sasuke leaves for his exile.
EricMitch chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
It's great to have Jiraiya in this AU; you portray him the way I remember him. In this AU is Kakashi is aware that something has changed? Great story... look forward to the next chapter...
sparten07 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
I found it amusing that Sakura was down talking naruto but still using the info he got.
Majube chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Wooh fun story haha I actually think Kushina would make a great hokage i wonder what would have happened if she became hokage instead of Minato.
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
If you spend more time around Naruto, Sakura, I think you'll realize pretty fast why Naruto is so intent on making people acknowledge him.
Tsukiyo69 chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Thanks for the update ! :D
I liked the meeting with Jiraya. With him in Konoha early, things will not get as boring.
As for Minato and Co, would their fundraising get them by any chance near Wave ? XD
I look forward for the survival test.
Pain's Rebel Angel chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I love the chapter title XD Hope the next chapter is up soon.
hachi hashi chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
Yay! A chapter update! :D

I love Sasuke's suspicion and how Sakura has such reasonable answers.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 8/25/2014
I just love this soooo much:-)