Reviews for Vows (The Buildup)
Keep writing I missed this story
Queen Cheryl chapter 23 . 1/8
This is how I wish the show was going. Not a reboot of ridge and brooke take million. You should be a show writer. Show them how people can stay together and still have drama.
simbagirl chapter 23 . 1/7
You updated! Thank you so much, it was great as always.
KarenDani4Ever chapter 22 . 2/11/2016
Hi! I really hope you haven't given up on this story! I'm really enjoying it!
simbagirl chapter 22 . 1/21/2016
I hope you update this at some point...
Queen Cheryl chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
I wish you were a writer for the show. You've shown that Katie and Ridge have more in common than sex. That there is a story to be told. That Ridge with someone like Caroline 2.0 the ditzy version is a joke the writers are playing on us. I hope one day you finish this story. Maybe the writers will see this and start writing Kridge right. I call them Kage.
acorder1126 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I love this story! Please keep writing!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
OMGosh this is so good. I don't know why I haven't read it before. Katie and Ridge sound just like themselves before all went to hades Beautiful writing. I wish I could write half so well even.
twitchytwain chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I love this!
Maverick37 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Katie better not buckle. She needs to be strong and fight like hell.
KarenDani4Ever chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Thank you for the updates! I hope you can update again soon.
KarenDani4Ever chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
Yea! A phone call between Katie and Dani! I love their friendship, and I wish their was more of it on the show.
emmanarchy chapter 13 . 10/13/2014
This fic is a lifesaver. So darn good. I never wanted the Ridge/Katie PDA session to end! Sigh at the Caroline/Katie interaction, though. I'm just not sure how these two stay friends on the show after all is said and done.
emmanarchy chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
The only bad thing about this fic is how GOOD it is, and how much the show's writing of these two just doesn't compare. Sigh, the potential being wasted.

Great chapter, btw. There's nothing more romantic than a man who's completely in love/dedicated to one woman. Love Katie in business mode. She's definitely a force to be reckoned with! Just wish the B&B writer's would use that side of her more.
emmanarchy chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
Loved the Ridge/Katie moments in the park. You write their banter so well. :)

The Donna/Katie stuff was SPOT ON, too. Donna is a wolf in sheep's clothing, pretending to be neutral but really just spinning Brooke's shit onto Katie.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »