Reviews for Touch Of Innocence
DBZ GIRL1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
That was so beautiful it melted my heart. :')
Vickychan chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
I just saw a link to this on tumblr and it brought back memories... I remember reading this over a decade ago and I can't believe I never reviewed! So I'm really sorry, I hate it when people don't review my work, I can't believe I was one of those guys! Anyway I was glad to see people hadn't forgotten about this, I've thought about this fic a lot over the years, it made me cry so much when I read it, it was so sweet and sad at the same time and the ending was just beautiful. I still remember it over ten years later. Glad to see it's been revisited on tumblr, this story deserves to be seen
Sue chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This was one of the best I've read and I've read a few , perhaps not at the top but second to best . This is right in the feels I hope your happy . Please do continue this , perhaps in a More enlightened way when they're bith annoying Zarbon in hell or something . Even if you didn't it was still wonderful and creates bliss and inner peace . Well done :)
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I have read this story like 5 times and it makes me cry every time . Best freakin story EVER!
Chaosconetic chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
No form of literature has ever made me shed a single tear before today, I hope your happy.

Usually I'd give a more involved review, but I'd rather keep my tears in my head thank you very much. All I will say is, plot, pacing, wording, grammar, visualization and all that other writing style related stuff was exquisitely executed. It seems this thing was written when I was just a kid who loved DBZ for the action, but now I have a deeper appreciation for the characters, more so after reading this. If your not a published professional writer after all these years, I will be quite surprised.

Thank you for writing this, even if I'm vexed it mess with my normally steadfast emotional composure.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Best story in the world! I cried so hard I couldn't breath! It was so touching to see a loving side of frieza. Awesome job. I highly recommend this story to any other readers that like to read reviews before a story. Seriously read this, it is amazing. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
OOOOOHHHH MYYYY GOOOOOSSHHH THIS STORY HAD ME IN TEARS AT THE END! Y U DO DIS?! I forgot my account password but my name is Violoveless XD I love this story so much!
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Aww, what a cute and heart touching story! I love villains being villain, but I love villain being like this too
Grievousorvenom chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
My god, I cannot believe how many years this brought out of me. Such a beautiful fic. Both well written and expertly played out. Thank you for writing this.
ooCupcake256xx chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Omg this was my first time I ever cry while reading a story (I had to get a paper towel roll cause I ran out of tissues...).

So touching, especially the part when Frieza threw her ashes into the stars like that. And I could imagine the difficult struggle Frieza had to deal with with his emotions over the years.

And nice ending, the glorious necklace still lives on forever 3 Definitely going to my favs!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Im not gonna cry. Im not gonna cry. Im not... gonna...CRY!

*SOB* Its so sad! I cant stop the crying! It was so beautiful!
Hannah Stewart chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
You seriously have a gift. This story has really touched my heart and is wonderfully descriptive. Thank you

Your story really does show the power of love and how its unprejudiced nature can melt even the coldest and damnable of hearts. I guess that is what we hope for any villain: to be redeemed through love...well I do anyway _

I have been on an emotional rollercoaster: from giggling at Onyx's mischievousness to completely bawling my eyes out. I also really love how you showed the transformation of Frieza's heart, from him being the sadistic evil tyrant ( the woman's death completely freaked me out by the way) to becoming the gentle and vulnerable father. Even though he's in hell, he's gained freedom though Onyx. Plus including the heart warming relationships and thoughts of other characters such as Zarbon and King Kold really made this story enjoyable and interesting. Nice touch with the song lyrics. They fitted perfectly.

I do hope you are still writing wonderful stories. Do not give up. It's clear you have a natural talent.

Well done and God bless xoxo
cute little demon girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
this made me cry but is a good story
XxAniketosxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Aw, so sad! It made me cry when Onyx died!

It was written well too, detailed, but not too detailed.

And you gave a good description with the emotions too.
LichofOrder chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
...Wow...i mean i am like totally speechless dude. that has to be one of the most well written and expertly detailed fanfic i have read. That was a tremendous storyline. i loved every bit of it. great going. i laughed, i cried,...really to be honest i wouldn't be surprised if you wrote a book. kudos to ya.