Reviews for Just When You Think It Can't Get Any Worse
TheFandomThief chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Please update this story!
I love the storyline. Its amazing.
Mechanic!Peeta is super sexy omigawd.
I hope you continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Browniangel chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I am completely hooked and I'm so happy that you are adding to this story. I just love how Peeta come back into town and him and Haymitch are like old friends. Katniss is complete annoyed by him and she doesn't want any thing to do with him, too funny.

Katniss story is really sad, both her parents have passed away and she is left to raise Prim. This sure is a different Prim. She only wants what she wants and hate where she is and is blaming Katniss for everything. Like Katniss isn't having a hard time making end meat, paying bills and to deal with a spoiled brat of a sister who not making things easier.

It was hilarious how Peeta thought Katniss was gay because she was breaking Rory windshield like a jealous girlfriend instead of a crazy sister. Prim was really being mean to say all those things to her sister which was very wrong no matter what. She can't help but think Rory is like Gale and doesn't want Prim to get hurt too.

What are the odds that Peeta would end up being neighbors with Katniss. It was even more funny that Katniss thought Peeta was a bully when it was so far from the truth. He just had a crush on her and since he was a boy that just what they do. Peeta didn't really know that Katniss had a sister. He also was told that Katniss was gay buy his old friends, so he just assumed it was true.

At least Katniss is allowing Peeta to be nice to her by letting him bring her a sandwich once in awhile. Now Prim is being very mean by not saying a word to Katniss about her birthday. It was nice that she invited Peeta to have drinks and pizza but when he found out it was her birthday boy did things get interesting. She was had sex with Peeta and don't remember to much about it and then avoided Peeta as much as she could. All because she feel like what Gale said was true about her and now that she had sex with Peeta he would know all about her, so sad.

You have to give it to Peeta, he has his work cut out for him. Katniss wasn't going to make thing easy. Peeta was able to befriend Katniss after their night of intimacy. Thank goodness for Katniss vehicle breaking down, it gave Peeta another opportunity to help her. He also had to deal with Gale who is a jerk and give him a ass beating he needed. I hope Peeta put Gale out of business. If he can over charge Katniss who he believe is a friend, can you believe what he does to his customers.

Yea! Katniss is finally being open to Peeta. She can't help but feel drawn to him. Peeta isn't shy about telling Katniss how he feels and why. He can't help wanting Katniss in ways that he had to have her right there. Katniss is completely lost in Peeta that she can't stop him. She wants him just as bad as he wants her. I love that Peeta doesn't like how Katniss is always so negative about herself. With Peeta in her life he is going to change all that. Can't wait to see what going to happen now that Katniss is going to allow him into her life.

Can't wait for the next chapter this story is awesome, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I really love the fact that you write such long chapters! And I love the plot and storyline! Please update soon!
greatpeckspectations chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
God I hope you're going to continue this! It's so good and I'm dying to read more!
Alicat4255 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Can't wait to read more:)
trueloveoverall chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Really good first chapter! Can't wait to read more. I wish Prim and her would make up. I love how close they usually are
LiveByDaWordz chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
So glad you are adding another chapter! Read this on AO3 and absolutely loved it! Can't wait for part 2!
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Awwww. Amazing chapter
XCadenceEverdeenX chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
You should continue this story it's really good
OMGitsgreen chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This fic is not only hilarious, but also genius. Pure, unadulterated trailer-park chic genius. I salute you.
mommatime chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I didn't realize this story was yours over on ao3. Prim surprised me in this portrayal of her, she's very selfish and angry and I can sympathize that she's had a rough time, but she needs a serious wake-up call. There's so much I loved about this, I hope to see more added to it. Good job.
m1129 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Amazing! Love this story so far and really looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon! :-)