Reviews for Latch Key Kids
Awesome story
jaiveer0 chapter 6 . 10/13
was donna naked at the end?
This is a very good work hope that you keep writing it and update soon!
ROFLOL - I actually like that ending...
very good, loved
goddragonking chapter 6 . 10/5
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 9/17
Great story
A chapter 6 . 9/16
Great chApter i liked it! So by that an at the end beast boy could turn into a martian since one is currently on earth! He could fly,change density, super strength and telephathy plus others! I think in one comic he turned into one!
Chronocidal chapter 6 . 9/16
Since the gender of the child is determined by the sperm which fertilises the egg, couldn't a magic-user (such as Zatanna or Hera or Artemis) simply cast a spell over several of the buildings on the island so that only X-chromosome sperm could fertilise an egg in that building?

Cast that spell and it's counterpart on a pair of hotels, along with spells to help encourage 'success' (set them up opposite each other across a courtyard with a mirrored scheme such as "yin/yang"?) advertise in words that carefully avoid actually stating/confirming the use of magic ("localised energy flows"/"carefully managed ambience"/"specially prepared meals") and market it as a high-end family-planning treatment, and it might be a decent moneyspinner
It's not a fatal issue, but you have this odd habit I picked up on. Of having a sentence or two that just feel off. I think I figured it out, having read a couple of chapters of unreadable fanfics.

There's the usual, "slightly off," dialogue, that for whatever reason isn't quite in character. Then there's the one that eluded me. It's the ones that read mechanically because it declares a change in the setting. The words feel like something that they would say, but at the moment it's spoken, what they're saying simply doesn't compute.

You follow up on it, so it makes sense eventually, but for a few moments, there's that gap. Now that I've figured it out, it can stop bugging me.
Kickaha chapter 6 . 9/17
To expand on the author's note from this chapter, canonically, Kal-El really didn't start showing anything more than enhanced durability and strength until he was in his mid-teens. Or, in other words, it took him FIFTEEN YEARS to soak up enough energy to become a major threat. And again, in past canon, he's had events where a fight took so much out of him, he was reduced all the way down to human norm - and sometimes less! - for days at a time. No kryptonite needed.

There are ways around this limitation, but they're all dangerous, and BB's working with Xander's memories. And Xander, unless there is no other choice, is all about doing things the safe and sensible way. In short, whenever possible, he cheats. :)

Aside from that, great chapter, DC! I enjoyed it!
And I guess he loses his sunlight charge when he transforms into something else.
Otherwise I would be a super cool ace to have if you charged it by sunning regularly.
eldude99 chapter 6 . 9/16
Fan-bloody-tastic! Love it!
Ivarr chapter 6 . 9/16
Always a pleasure reading these. Thank you.
Balagor chapter 6 . 9/16
Good to see the story still lives. And if this is not super-obvious forshadowing, then a wham is in the works.