Reviews for Latch Key Kids
loretta537 chapter 5 . 7/4
i miss this story, please update it soon
Twizzy21 chapter 5 . 6/10
Love this! Can't wait for the next update!
kronos797 chapter 5 . 1/24
you have me intrigued. i wish for more. qyestion, is BB's past life of xander. from what i see that's the idea i get.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 5 . 1/14
I'm still interested to see who will be Dawn's reincarnation. I think it will be 'Wonder Girl' but I'm not positive.
eliteshadow chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
epic chapter that ending to the chapter was the most funny in my books i wish/hope to read more of this epic story so please update and post more chapters soon Please!
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Incredibly fun and entertaining, though where you've left it leaves some questions, like whether or not Beast Boy and Raven are going to get together and if so if that relationship has room for Starfire since she doesn't seem likely to end up with Robin in this story. Of course, it isn't necessary for Star and BB to get together for Star to have someone other than Robin, she could end up with just about anyone, including another girl, similarly, just because Dawn and Xander were together in this story it doesn't follow that they have to be together now. Relationships, especially in stories where they just weren't an important part of the story, always make for an interesting feature in fanfiction. You've also given BB some interesting new potential if he can turn into other people and mimic their powers, though its unfortunate that shifting back into his own form cost him his solar charge, perhaps if he shifts into tamaranians or kryptonians enough he might develop the ability to keep that solar battery, then even if he lost the ability to use those powers he might gain some other ability. Another possibility might be that he never develops the solar battery ability, but that he changes between those forms often enough that his changing back to himself got the Greens attention...not quite sure what might happen then, but it'd be fun,
KPheonix chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Typing by: Bankrupt Samurai?

Whaaaaaaat? What happened to Godogma? BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY!
NIce chap though. Muct read more.
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this. Way to have some fun with the Amazon cliches
uo-chou chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Ha! Keep up the good work!
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
The traditions and laws smack ammuses me. Of course now I've got to wonder what it says about shapeshifters in general.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/26/2015
awesome
Andrew Hopkins chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
Is the KEY going to have Dawn's memory ?. If she does then wont she be a bit miffed at Starfire claiming her HUSBAND!?. If the key is green under her disguise then will she be M'gann M'orzz, alias Megan Morse a young female Miss Martian.
shugokage chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Great job on this cool chapter!
kamiros chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
for the love of fandom he must show them star wars lol, and perhaps he could have a female alter ego hero .
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
*snorfle-choke* OH MY GRACIOUS GRAVY...!

Xander as BB is pretty much the BEST THING EVER just so you know.