Reviews for Latch Key Kids
4everfictional chapter 4 . 3/5
Little sis is totally gonna be the key. ;)
4everfictional chapter 3 . 3/5
Me too. ;)
4everfictional chapter 2 . 3/5
One ring to rule them all. ;)
4everfictional chapter 1 . 3/5
Sweet. :)
moon so bright chapter 4 . 2/13
Awesome.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 2/13
Cool.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 1/30
I just had the random idea of what might happen if Xander and Dawn/Willow did a dimension jump, and ended up becoming Beast Boy and Raven.
Balagor chapter 4 . 1/27
An interesting start. Gotta wonder who Dawn's new life is (20 on it being Wonder Girl).
shugokage chapter 4 . 1/8
This is a quite interesting chapter and story good job!
yellulhchicken chapter 4 . 1/3
will this beast boy let Primal or Soldier boy out to play any time soon?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
... aren't all that fond of males as a /gender/ (not species)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I can see it now:
"She keeps pulling just what we need from her hair!"
"Have you seen where she reaches when she dose? I don't think it's her hair she's pulling it from..."
"Of course you would notice that, Robin."
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
I wonder who Dawn will show up as. I also can just see the amusement of various Goddesses actually coming around to met BB. Heck for the curiosity factor alone, I'd think some one would show up.

I'm wondering on how his magical would react. Can't to see Dr. Fate freak out or basically be informed that it's above his pay grade and currently being handled by a known qualified specialist when he tries to find out more info about this Key that he had no idea about.
GreenRena chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Hmm... star pie or pinkiefire? Make then twins! Un-namabel strange sweets and a cutenes that makes teet rot miles around! ;D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Lol your end note. But in which universe, and would the teen titans have to go to equestrian to rescue her. Evil bunnies, begone.
End note aside, it was great to see another chapter of this story. Always look forward to your posts. Merry Xmas