Reviews for Latch Key Kids
KPheonix chapter 1 . 6/20
Typing by: Bankrupt Samurai?

Whaaaaaaat? What happened to Godogma? BLASPHEMY! BLASPHEMY!
NIce chap though. Muct read more.
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 6/14
I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter of this. Way to have some fun with the Amazon cliches
uo-chou chapter 5 . 5/31
Ha! Keep up the good work!
skywiseskychan chapter 5 . 5/28
The traditions and laws smack ammuses me. Of course now I've got to wonder what it says about shapeshifters in general.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/26
awesome
Andrew Hopkins chapter 5 . 5/20
Is the KEY going to have Dawn's memory ?. If she does then wont she be a bit miffed at Starfire claiming her HUSBAND!?. If the key is green under her disguise then will she be M'gann M'orzz, alias Megan Morse a young female Miss Martian.
shugokage chapter 5 . 5/16
Great job on this cool chapter!
kamiros chapter 5 . 5/10
for the love of fandom he must show them star wars lol, and perhaps he could have a female alter ego hero .
Momma Lici chapter 5 . 5/10
*snorfle-choke* OH MY GRACIOUS GRAVY...!

Xander as BB is pretty much the BEST THING EVER just so you know.
Ironsct chapter 5 . 5/9
Dear Dogbertcarroll,
Another great chapter. Thank you for letting us read your work and I can't wait to read more of it.

Sincerely
John
Tribernator chapter 5 . 5/9
WTF?! Lol I love this. Seriously, this entire story is so random and awesome that I cant help but enjoy it more withe ach update.
Runecutter chapter 5 . 5/9
No plan survives first contact with the "enemy", does it?
I'm not sure if I really like Hippolyta's easy judgement, after all the solar power already shows that the copy of the body was pretty acurate. So it should also contain all the right hormones to turn BBs actions more feminine. Maybe 2 hours is not the best amount of time to get accustomed to all those changes, but it should not be SO easy to "unmask" hir as not a true woman.
And with the slight unbalance of Amazon society towards "butch" it should be even harder to see the differences :P

Although it might be funny to have them wait some time and then ask if Starfire is also a hidden boy, just because her slightly different alien upbringing would not register as "authentic girl" too. Which would mean BB has given up his "cover story" far too easy.
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/9
Awesome, and aggressive Starfire is always a sexy Starfire lol.
Redripper666 chapter 5 . 5/9
damn thats some funny sh*T
lordamnesia chapter 5 . 5/9
Awesome! Keep up the outstanding work!