Reviews for Accepting Love
Why kill there baby the is just sad and wrong
I AM A SOBBING MESS WHY
I absolutely love the direction this story is headed in. The s'mores thing, so freaking cute! Easily one of my very favourite stories. xx
The part where they announced themselves as a couple cracked me up. I love this story, truly. xx
Agus chapter 2 . 1/22
I loved it! You write so good!
saintfudge chapter 54 . 11/27/2015
Thanks for sharing great time jump ... Have fun
MarinaAntolini chapter 53 . 11/1/2015
I loved it! Thank you!
PaultheEwok chapter 54 . 6/19/2015
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome
jjeess00 chapter 54 . 3/13/2015
I loved this so much! great ending!
SilentFlame13 chapter 54 . 12/27/2014
I flipping love this story! So much! I enjoyed spending a Christmas reading this!
Naiis chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
Awww! Daryl's proposal was so cute!
Naiis chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
I loved the action scene, it was as if I were there!
Naiis chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
I know I'm only leaving a review now but your story is so good that I couldn't stop reading. I read like five chapters a day! :) Anyway, I love where this is going especially if they decide not to go to SS because I kinda like that they find one another just like they did. I hope you understand my English as I'm French. I'll keep leaving reviews once in a while :)
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
Well, Jenna's a bitch and Rick is a hypocrite. It wasn't exactly safe for him to be running around having hallucinations and doing "stuff and thangs" in the woods after Lori died either. Prison or no, because no place is truly safe in the ZA. That being said, I LOVE this story and I'm so glad I saved it for tonight b/c I really needed a "FIX IT!" story after tonight's episode!
Miss Cassandra chapter 54 . 11/26/2014
beautiful story really well done great work