Reviews for Accepting Love
PaultheEwok chapter 54 . 6/19
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome
jjeess00 chapter 54 . 3/13
I loved this so much! great ending!
SilentFlame13 chapter 54 . 12/27/2014
I flipping love this story! So much! I enjoyed spending a Christmas reading this!
Naiis chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
Awww! Daryl's proposal was so cute!
Naiis chapter 30 . 12/9/2014
I loved the action scene, it was as if I were there!
Naiis chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
I know I'm only leaving a review now but your story is so good that I couldn't stop reading. I read like five chapters a day! :) Anyway, I love where this is going especially if they decide not to go to SS because I kinda like that they find one another just like they did. I hope you understand my English as I'm French. I'll keep leaving reviews once in a while :)
CindyLouWho0110 chapter 37 . 11/30/2014
Well, Jenna's a bitch and Rick is a hypocrite. It wasn't exactly safe for him to be running around having hallucinations and doing "stuff and thangs" in the woods after Lori died either. Prison or no, because no place is truly safe in the ZA. That being said, I LOVE this story and I'm so glad I saved it for tonight b/c I really needed a "FIX IT!" story after tonight's episode!
Mrs Cassandra M chapter 54 . 11/26/2014
beautiful story really well done great work
Guest chapter 38 . 11/24/2014
Please tell me she is getting a new baby
darkangel199113 chapter 54 . 9/9/2014
So it's three in the morning and I'm just finishing your fan fiction like it's a normal thing to be doing at that time! Anywho, I'm really happy I read this. There were some chapters that made me cry, then there was that kinky chapter that made me need a cold shower! I went from sad to hot in a millisecond! To sum it up, I really love this journey that you painted in this story.
Nicole137137 chapter 24 . 8/14/2014
Good chapter. You wrote this action scene very well.
Hello chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I want to sincerely apologise for upsetting you and ruining your morning. I'm not a 'hater' as you say; I actually tried to help, because I know how hard it is at the beginning. I obviously got carried away and hurt you, and that was *not* my intention, I promise you. By pointing out the little failures, I hoped to encourage you to do even better. But I understand that it's hard to accept criticising (but, in my case, truly well-meant) comments from a complete stranger, and therefore I won't comment again as you seem to not take them as well as I had hoped. — The Sub-Editor
scifigirl22 chapter 54 . 6/20/2014
Ok I just read this whole fiction! I love this story so much! Please do a sequel!
ktmae4 chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
Enjoying your story. Loved the notebook part and I think your song choice is fitting. Daryl would definitely be a gnr fan.
Vwchick chapter 54 . 6/5/2014
Awesome story! Great writing! I love Dartl and Beth together although we have to wait to see if the show gets them together, but your version was wonderful, thank you!