Reviews for Accepting Love
Bridgy chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Aww very sweet. I like how easy going this chapter was. Good job!
Bridgy chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Good chapter!
Before a man gets exhausted from coming too much he can do it about 3 maybe 4 times a day until he is just dead beat tired. So it makes sense for daryl to be tired after having sex for the first time after a long while of not having sex. Also, the average man can last up to 5 or 6 minutes of actual intercourse.
I assume this was your first sex scene/lemon? You did good!
Bridgy chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
I wish they had waited a bit longer before being that intimate. I think that was a little reckless of daryl and not sure if that was really his personality to do something like that. However, I did really enjoy reading all the goodies.
Bridgy chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Muahahaha! I love it so far! This story makes me happy. I enjoy your writing style a lot. Im really looking forward to reading the rest of yiur story.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/5/2016
Why kill there baby the is just sad and wrong
Guest chapter 38 . 3/2/2016
I AM A SOBBING MESS WHY
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
I absolutely love the direction this story is headed in. The s'mores thing, so freaking cute! Easily one of my very favourite stories. xx
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
The part where they announced themselves as a couple cracked me up. I love this story, truly. xx
Agus chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
I loved it! You write so good!
saintfudge chapter 54 . 11/27/2015
Thanks for sharing great time jump ... Have fun
MarinaAntolini chapter 53 . 11/1/2015
I loved it! Thank you!
PaultheMalamute chapter 54 . 6/19/2015
Great story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome
jjeess00 chapter 54 . 3/13/2015
I loved this so much! great ending!
SilentFlame13 chapter 54 . 12/27/2014
I flipping love this story! So much! I enjoyed spending a Christmas reading this!
Naiis chapter 33 . 12/10/2014
Awww! Daryl's proposal was so cute!