Reviews for Accepting Love
skittlesmomma27 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I was intrigued by the story but unfortunately the bad grammar turned me away from it. good luck with ur writings.
Guest chapter 53 . 9/17/2017
Pls continue. With Negan and the wolves and everything. Please
Guest chapter 24 . 9/3/2017
Nuuuuuu! Liam! You will be missed! I love how I get so attached to fictional people. But he was a third wheel, and third wheels don't belong in the zompocalypse. Sigh. If only I could just ignore real life and read fanfic all day.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
I loved the kiss at the emotional moment at Daryl's old house
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2017
I already love it. Don't stop writing because you are amazing
GracieMae11 chapter 54 . 5/2/2017
I loved this story! I truly enjoyed it, thank you for sharing!
Sophia chapter 54 . 4/26/2017
This was such a great story, it's like my 100th time reading it. This fills me with so much joy and sadness at the same time...I'm going to miss these characters-you've somehow managed to make them your very own!
Bridgy chapter 12 . 10/26/2016
Aww very sweet. I like how easy going this chapter was. Good job!
Bridgy chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Good chapter!
Before a man gets exhausted from coming too much he can do it about 3 maybe 4 times a day until he is just dead beat tired. So it makes sense for daryl to be tired after having sex for the first time after a long while of not having sex. Also, the average man can last up to 5 or 6 minutes of actual intercourse.
I assume this was your first sex scene/lemon? You did good!
Bridgy chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
I wish they had waited a bit longer before being that intimate. I think that was a little reckless of daryl and not sure if that was really his personality to do something like that. However, I did really enjoy reading all the goodies.
Bridgy chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
Muahahaha! I love it so far! This story makes me happy. I enjoy your writing style a lot. Im really looking forward to reading the rest of yiur story.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/5/2016
Why kill there baby the is just sad and wrong
Guest chapter 38 . 3/2/2016
I AM A SOBBING MESS WHY
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
I absolutely love the direction this story is headed in. The s'mores thing, so freaking cute! Easily one of my very favourite stories. xx
Guest chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
The part where they announced themselves as a couple cracked me up. I love this story, truly. xx