Reviews for The Circle of the Digidestined
mahwish1 chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
This is the first time reading your story and I have to say how beautiful and well written it was. Hats of to you. You did a great job! :) I loved everything about but was so sad to know about the deaths that happened. :'( Great story. I hope to read more from you. :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Julia Child learned to cook French food when she married her husband who was French. She published her first book in 1961 nd went on the air a year later on "The French Chief."
DeltaChevron chapter 26 . 9/26/2010
Very good story, made me cry a few times.
Hikari Ino chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
keep going
arpulver chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
Now things are starting to pick up. This war will be an interesting backdrop that hopefully sheds some light on what the rainbow boys are up to. Because we really should find out sooner or later. I'm a bit disappointed that Izzy's arrest wasn't explored further this chapter; chapter 15 ended on such a nice cliffhanger. I have a feeling Yolei's going to make it; having her die like that would just seem gratuitous. I'm also wondering about Tai and Ryo- they still seem so calm about all this, despite losing Kari (although you think Ken would have met Ryo at least once- didn't he go to the wedding?).
arpulver chapter 14 . 7/4/2005
Sorry it took me so to get to this; I had to read the previous chapters to remember what had happened. Is it me or did we both come up with the name Rena Yagami for a character? Anyway, the plot is still looking really nice. Rather than concentrating on the back stories of the digi-destined, you should let it stand on its own. The back stories are fun, however, and Honda is quickly becoming an interesting character. Not so sure about Blue though; seems kinda over-the-top to me. The attack on the restaurant was a little strange, but I guess it did what you wanted it to. I do wish there would have been a little more angst out of Tai and the others- they seemed to get over Kari's death pretty quickly (same with Joe's death, actually). Keep it up; I'm still looking forward to more.
rebeccag239 chapter 12 . 6/8/2005
Great chapter and welcome back. I hope that Kari and TK and Davis all manage to survive but unfortionly I dont think they will

the reviewer chapter 11 . 9/7/2003
very god story i like the fact that its a sorato. i hpoe this story has a lot of action in it, so hurry up.

-the reviewer
Fuzz King chapter 11 . 9/1/2003
I enjoy this story just as much as all of your other ones that I've read, and although I can understand killing Joe off first (I'm not sure he would make the story much better), I still wish it was Kari/TK. I'm a firm Takari believer, although for the sake of this story, I can understand why you chose her to marry "Ryo", not only can it be TK vs. Davis, Honda got added in and it will end up being a wild ride. Although "Blue" is slightly scary, making him bisexual seemed to add something. Good work, I'll be anticipating Chptr. 12, and hopefully TK (my favorite) doesn't die.

Fuzz King
rebeccag239 chapter 11 . 7/1/2003
Very good chapter

I look with intrest to the next chapter where we meet Karis husband

rebeccag239 chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
This is getting really good now

I wonder how Kari will react?

celes chapter 9 . 6/1/2003
hehe...*giggles* I just luv Kenyako.. Can't wait for the next chapter.
rebeccag239 chapter 9 . 5/30/2003
Its getting intriging

I wonder who Kari will get

Keep on writing

rebeccag239 chapter 8 . 5/23/2003
This is getting intresting

I think this fic is great

DF
arpulver chapter 8 . 5/22/2003
Wow. After an extended hiatus, we both post chapters of our future fics one day apart from each other. And more name-dropping too. That's fun. I have a mixed reaction to some of the name dropping, BTW. It seems like a few names are given out deliberately for the sole point of giving them out. Like having Sora refer to "his son John" in a time when all the characters know what his name is (simply having her say "John" and mentioning that he's Joe's son in the narrative flows better).

Of course, this is a strange divergence, because you seem to be trying to drop as many names possible, while there are a few characters where I have to intentionally keep their names a secret.

Michelle and Sam- good choices. I used Michi and Kori, but the boy makes a good Sam. Hmm, Dora Motomiya vs. Maho Motomiya, Davis Motomiya, jr. vs. Kensuke Motomiya, Sakura Izumi vs. Aya Izumi (Sakura's seiyuu and Kero's seiyuu I believe). I can only guess what Michael's surname is, because it's unlikely to be the same as mine unless you're into Marmalade Boy.

The story again is shaping up to be interesting. My only serious criticism is that some characters don't really seem to be acting like adults, but more power to them I guess.