Reviews for Junior Justice League
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/6
Awwwwwwwww :'D
That was So sweet! I really like what you did with this.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara B
Savy160 chapter 1 . 2/8
Awww! That was so cute!
gianess chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
My heart is stomped on in a good way. Little Dean's point of view is so cute. He is the best big brother ever. And little Sammy is adorable as ever. The visual of them in the hospital with their superman and batman outfits makes me want to cuddle them forever.
Singing Fire chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Very adorable!
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Very sweet. After that mention my Dean how he and Sam jumped off the shed as Batman and Superman I was waiting for something like this. Loved it! One little critique, Sam wouldn't be put to sleep with a mask, they would have given him drugs in an IV (I'm a nurse:)) but other than that, it was a great thing!
Amiable Loner chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
So cute! I am melting from the cuteness!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
so cute!
i wish they had such scenes in the show...
the writers seem to enjoy putting the boys through one heartache or the other...
lets hope the boys make it up sooner rather than later
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Yeah, this one definitely had to be told. Just the boys being brothers with nothing hanging over their heads.

It was nice to hear the boys reminisce about their childhood rather then complain about it for once. And I can personally attest to the fact that little boys will invariably find a way to jump off the tallest structure available.
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
God, this is adorable. I love your portrayal of the Winchesters.
Again, your writing has delighted me to no end. This has reduced me to a cooing puddle of mush, so excuse me while I go and hug something.
Little Creek chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Aw, this was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Totally sweet! I love it! :) Thanks for sharing!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Overprotective!Dean with the combination of Weechesters adorable everywhere was so great. And John was very concerned for them, yesssssss!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
A lovely piece...I enjoyed very much.

M favorite part was when John passes Sammy through the door to Dean in the back seat ...when Dean thought he was not getting to ride shot gun ...but instead was entrusted with his baby brother and his broken arm.

Thank you for sharing ...very well done!
Karen
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
What a sweet piece of memory. I really think they wee closest when they were young and not so many other people and events had come between them. Nice work.
AliRose chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh how sweet! I love the brotherhood. Just a warm story that made me feel good. I even imagined the cast was green before I read that part! Love it. Keep writing!