Reviews for A Flight of Fantasy
NixNivis chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Tellarites. To quote Sarek, they don't argue for reasons - they simply argue.

Why haven't I read this before? This is one of the best pieces I've read in a long time! You'll continue it, right? Pretty please? With sugar on it?
Gye Nyame chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
yay. very cool. mais, qui est Jori?
Tom Hudspeth chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
I found this very good and hope to see more of this story. Please keep writing.

Tom Hudspeth
hexagon chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
I thought this story was amazing, it made me laugh so much, i would really like to see this story progress muchly, it you know what I mean.

I thouoghly enjoyed the Andorians evil laughing sessions. But just to summ it up, i like your work.

Sighned

hexagon
wessand7 not signed in chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Great story! You must continue it!
Ayuiij chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
YAY SEEFA!

Me like much! _ I'm going to go change my author name to Ayuiij now.
Anni chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Much happiness. And violence. Yay! I'm blue and sparlky
MurasakiSilver chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Lovely. For future reference, you might try using "paragraphs." By the way, I very much appreciated all the stuff about Ayuiij threatening to eat people.
Guo-Xing Choi chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Um, Seretha. I haven't even read the story yet, but I hope you realize it's one long paragraph. That's not going to be very easy to read. My suggestion, just type it as a regular Word document and then later save it as html. It's a lot easier and you don't have to worry about putting in all those tags and all that. Believe me, then it might actually be readable, but I'll try to muddle through. Cathy has the same problem because she hates Word. All i have to say to her is Tee Hee. Well, I think my review is long enough and probably longer than some people's stories, referring of course to you know who-STAR! But anyway, if this is the only review, that's why.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2