Reviews for Art of War
setokayba2n chapter 20 . 3/13
Meh, I suppose the ending is not bad but leave a little... What happened with Dumbledore? Harry? The Order?
cathern.cain chapter 20 . 2/13
I have always loved the idea that Hermione and Harry looked toward their muggle heritage for an answer to a weapon, this took it to the extreme. I have not seen it ever developed as far as it has in this story. I enjoyed your writing style very much. You did an amazing job having so many characters involved and did not make them confusing.
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 3 . 2/12
Wow... this is... /reality/
Shadowdog11 chapter 20 . 1/31
Heeeey! Who was the mommy?!
Bit confused on that last part. Hoping last chapter clears it up for me
Nina chapter 3 . 1/19
I've been also reading A Song of Fire and Ice, and I'm kind of OK with characters dieing-just leave Jon Snow alive ;)
Ibis chapter 9 . 1/18
"Natasha (Black) Romanov, 23 years old"
I see what you did
thebetawholived chapter 6 . 1/12
Wonderful article in the paper!
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/12
Very interesting first chapter to a story. The point of departure from canon is plausible, maybe even more so than its canon counterpart. Then the author takes this off into a different direction. It's a bit of a stretch for teenagers, but not so much that I can't accept it.

The best part of this is that there are all kinds of delightful opportunities to develop the story line.

I'm really looking forward to what comes next!
Reymen chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
I so like this Ron. Let him shine as well.
Woodrow Rynne chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
I could have liked this, but Flora is such a Mary Sue. It's aggravating. Ugh. I just keep cringing every time her name appears; I can't enjoy this story anymore.
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
Amazing! I read this in almost one sitting! Thanks for this beautiful creation.
nightlyreader chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
Wow I really liked this story because it was actually more or less realistic.
I generally like storys were the characters realise that it's a war and you can't win something like that with kid gloves on and if the actually use strategy and it's not just one big last battle.
Retse chapter 20 . 10/28/2016