Reviews for Art of War
‘’There’s a difference?’’
mannd1068 chapter 20 . 10/6
Wow, this was good!
wolf-master321 chapter 20 . 10/5
I know there are people that wanted a more climatic end to this story but I think you ended it just well they probably wanted more detail on the destruction of Azkaban maybe the outing of Harry and all the captains of the Wolverines but I think you wrote a very fantastic story that look forward to reading more of your work the only thing that comes close to this in my opinion is a story called old soldiers never die but that one was written more as a comedy and it's funny as hell
Brom Stormcaster chapter 20 . 9/13
the ending seemed rushed, however, it was still a great story
Bella Luna 92 chapter 20 . 8/31
Thank you. I don't usually read something quite as..."violent" as this but it was so well written that I just had to...in one go. Took me the whole night but... I sort of loved it. Twisted or not, you even got me smiling as some of the bad guys - a certain old wizard included - met their long awated ends. There were a few typos/wrong words around the chapters which would usually turn me away sooner or later but in this case your story was so well thought out that I chose not to care (that much).
SunBlade6963 chapter 20 . 8/11
I love this
megan chapter 4 . 8/11
i loved this chapter! i wish i had known about ballroom blitz playing at the beginning of the umbridge section. maybe you could recommend it at the beginning of the chapter to be played when the pranks start? i reread it with ballroom blitz playing in the background and it made it 100x funnier. thanks so much for the awesome update!
newly awakened chapter 1 . 8/4
Thank you for writing this! The ending seemed a bit rushed, but it was okay, everything was tied up and closed. Good job!
Gemini Narcissa Riddle chapter 4 . 7/21
I just finished this chapter and I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts. Here where I live it's 1.15 am and I can't stop reading this. I seriously love it. You are a genius and I love your username.
Dreous44 chapter 20 . 7/14
Good story. I enjoyed it greatly. Ending was rather abrupt though.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 20 . 6/18
I like this one. I also love the LotR shoutouts to gandalf
ANON chapter 12 . 6/17
i see nico di angelos name on that list( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Type your review for this chapter here...
randy612 chapter 1 . 5/25
Hi, awesome first chapter. I like Harry and crew planning and acting instead of always reacting and staying uninformed. (What's that phrase- something about Mushrooms are kept in the dark and fed sh"t.)
I see this is up to 80,000 words, so I am expecting a good plot with action.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 20 . 5/25
Civil war between four faction,, good ,, but the climax is not enough..
1,167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »