Reviews for A Moment
duaba chapter 1 . 4/20
a great start! you should definitely continue this story _
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
oooh, please make this a thing. I so want to read the rest of it. Kaku was my favourite out of the CP9 crew and I dearly wanted him to get fleshed out more. I hope he and the rest of CP9 make a return to the plotline at some point.
Liz chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
I am so in love with from just the first chapter! Can't wait to read more.
lost in a field of clovers chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
This story is amazing and has great potential! Even though it's only one chapter so far, I feel like i've found a diamond in a trough. Your writing is (as Franky would say) SUPER! Big compliments to you, thw writer~

Eagerly waiting -patiently ;)- for the next chapter,
Sarcastic Hoe
Z. Angaros chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Excellent chapter, I like your writing style and I'm looking forward to the other parts :) your oc is interesting and I like her methods ;)
SNicole25 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I'm looking forward to reading more of this, nice job on the seduction thing.
Z. Angaros chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Ack! I was hoping for more chapters! But it's very good, I like your writing style and I agree there should be more Kaku fics :P I'm working on one now for my OC Terra but it's slow in the going :P I hope you come back to this :)
K9Train chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Nnaghh! I was surprised there weren't more Kaku fics as well! He's such a cutie, really.
via26 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Please keep this story going! I have re-read it several dozen times over the past year and need more!
Kibalover3029 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I love this! Please, please, PLEASE, say you're going to continue it. There aren't enough Kaku stories out there and I'm craving them.
HiMELuna chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
interesting i can't wait for more, thanks for updating. please try to make the chapters as long as possible. in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better and i like reading long chapters. please update and good luck until chapter 3.

ps: i understand you have your own priorties but please try not to take so long updating this story, i hope chapter 3 comes out in may something but i don't expect anything.
Wandering Mage011 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Yay! I really like Aqua so far. It's nice to see a real story being written for Water 7.
HiMELuna chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
interesting story and chapter i can't wait for more, please try to make the chapters as long as possible. in my opinion the longer a chapter is the better and i like reading long chapters. please update and good luck until chapter 2.

ps: i understand you have your own priorties but please try not to take so long updating this story, i hope chapter 2 comes out in april something but i don't expect anything.
Animelover007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Loving it. Really hope you continue with the story.
Wandering Mage011 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I've been wondering if more Kaku stories would pop up, and I'm happy this one did! You have a great start here can't wait to see more.