Reviews for Charmed Parody
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
HaHa very funny!
Pic-a-boo-I-C-U chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Hahaha seriously it was funny i like it they are running out of stories though and they have had barbas on the show like 6 times my god think of new demons.
Adrian Jade chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
that was entertaining...lololol...this is exactly like me during math class...BEEP U MR. SWEENEY! well, i actually like him but o well :)
Kayla Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Ha Ha Cute story!
ElvenEnchantress chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
This story is a Work of Genius! I absolutely LUV the Cole in the Red jumpsuit bit, As soon as i read that i wasnt able to stop laughing for quite some time *Looks around*

Gotta luv ya both Josh n Katriona! :)

I can't wait to see if there's a sequel!

Nufin betta than a short but sweet, fantastic, comedy parody! keep up the gr8 work!

*Chloe*
hazza123 chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
LOL its ironic how the truth always seems the funniest thing of all
H.J. Glory chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I just sat here laughing for like 20 minutes before I could write a review! That was the best thing I'd ever read!
Kalea chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
LMAO! that was hilarious, you really shud do more of those. the part w/ cole's big red jump suit was inspired!
bblueberry26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
LOL! that is funny... you should write more of those!
Babolatpro880 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Very funnyfull. And, you know, it is kind of funny that Alyssa and Shannen didn't start bickering until Pheobe got annoying and Prue got popular...hmm, curious.
Astred chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
That's cute. I liked it. It was funny. Keep up the good work.
KariAnn chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Marvelous, Absolutely Marvelous. You have a good touch for comedy.
P chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Very funny. You wrote this while you were bored.

Thought it was great
Charmedchic72 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
you made me laugh...that was funny.

Sammi
Dimples chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
OMG, that was hilarious! I thought that I was the only one who thought Cole and Phoebe were getting old! DIE PHOEBE/COLE, DIE! LOL.