Reviews for teh cronicles of blade SParticus: grim destroyer
Pznarde chapter 3 . 2/26
Why? Because it's a masterpiece
Christ Phreake chapter 2 . 2/22
This is kinda the worst story I've read, but I can't stop due to my love to see just how stupid things can get.
Mudkip chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
This is the best fanfic of all time. You are a colossal idiot if you don't read it 20 times. It is so artistic it gave me multiple seizures. Plz make another 87 chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
It's sad how accurate this is, but you used paragraphs. You should have used huge walls of text.
Flying Fool chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Bitch ass nigga. I love you.
Rnij chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
yeahh...why?

still funny though
Rnij chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
...THIS IS AMAZING.

WHY IS IT SO FUNNYILLY STUPIDLY GOOD
Wonderful chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
This wonderful piece of literature is truly a masterpiece-it's as thought provoking as it is incredibly articulate and deep...I've never been able to take anything so seriously.
Anonymous Prick 3 chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
This story was suggested by a friend of mine, and I thank God, not the one you're thinking of, that we all got to experience this wondeful piece of artistic effort together. I truly haven't laughed so hard in so long, please write more. Your satire is on part with the greatest, please write more.
Astronomiae chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
t
VariousStories chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Its so cringy its funny... its like I want to cringe but I want to laugh and it ends up looking like I'm having a fit. Great Trollfic.
Thesaiyan21 chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
I. I don't even- *laugh broke out*
Dylan chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
Truly a masterful work of literature, and a testament to the intricacies of the English language. I am in awe.
Whammadoodoo chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
Why do us idiots keep reading this mental abortion? This is a one of a kind story dude. A fanfiction that makes fun of fanfiction. Pure genius.

The "lemon" is also beautifully writen. 10/10.
Whammadoodoo chapter 3 . 2/15/2016
I'm recommending this masterpiece to the RWBY subreddit.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »