Reviews for teh cronicles of blade SParticus: grim destroyer
Mew Shadowfang chapter 4 . 11/28
Torchic. Torchmick. Torcheickc. Foreskin. Someone arrest this author, for this brilliant writing has killed me with laughter.
And I said I only needed that one lemon scene back in chapter 3 what no this is a violation to my brain bad drunk author writing utter stupid crack
Mew Shadowfang chapter 3 . 11/28
I shall continue to poison my mind with horribly-spelled randomn stupidity, thank you very much.
Didn't Jaune die during initiation? Eh, who the heck cares.
Velvet's part... pure genius. Pure. Genius. I know that you're probably poisoning your brain cells too writing this, but your brain-poison cell thingers are still genius.
Also, 12 inch thingy. That was the best, and only, lemon scene I have read, and I am absolutely content with it for the rest of my life.
Mew Shadowfang chapter 2 . 11/28
BEWARE THE POWER OF ZE FLAMINGO SWORD!
ALSO BEWARE DEATHSTEAKERS AND EDGARMORES AND BABYTOOSKS AND BARBIETASKS.
Oh and Prof Portortle got a definite improvement, 10/10
Mew Shadowfang chapter 1 . 11/28
This is lovely. So lovely that hooperscootch is my new favorite word.
Qastiel chapter 4 . 11/9
This is one fine ass story.
Blade getting all the bob 'n vegene
I can tell you really like OC-centric self insert stories for you to have written this masterpiece
Highly read this in Mastur Ch33f’s (Microsoft Sam’s) voice
A masterpiece of literature, would read again. 10/10 - IGN
Pharos666 chapter 3 . 10/6
Oh Gods my eyes. They BURN! It's like a drug with horrible side affects but you keep coming back for more.
Sanity07 chapter 3 . 8/26
What is this? It hurts to read and I feel like Velvet is the only person in this world capable of complex thought. Oh well. Please continue. Or not. Good job I guess. *Shrugs*
Pznarde chapter 3 . 2/26
Why? Because it's a masterpiece
Christ Phreake chapter 2 . 2/22
This is kinda the worst story I've read, but I can't stop due to my love to see just how stupid things can get.
Mudkip chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
This is the best fanfic of all time. You are a colossal idiot if you don't read it 20 times. It is so artistic it gave me multiple seizures. Plz make another 87 chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
It's sad how accurate this is, but you used paragraphs. You should have used huge walls of text.
Flying Fool chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
Bitch ass nigga. I love you.
Rnij chapter 1 . 9/16/2016