Reviews for teh cronicles of blade SParticus: grim destroyer
solarisacorn chapter 1 . 6/30
This fic is too beautiful for this world.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 4 . 1/24
You think RT may be trying to make some sort of subtle statement about racism naming the radical minority group the WHITE Fang?

Heh. Yeah, me either.

And Blade has now shown his most potent sword to two of the girl's now. Three left.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 3 . 1/24
Is Velvet a bunny Faunus? Nah bro, she veal.

Pyrrha tastes like fruit, eh? Must be all the Oikos yogurt. And Jaune with the OP healing semblance! He is his own Phoenix Down.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 2 . 1/24
Right, so Jaune is dead, where are Nora and (reverse genderbent) Ren? The harem must be fed. Also, man if Blade took all the relics, Beacon's budget is gonna suffer a bit this year. There's technically only one Huntsman team in his year now.
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 1 . 1/24
Quality shitpost. Still waiting for that Heart's Desire update, though.
Mew Shadowfang chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
Torchic. Torchmick. Torcheickc. Foreskin. Someone arrest this author, for this brilliant writing has killed me with laughter.
And I said I only needed that one lemon scene back in chapter 3 what no this is a violation to my brain bad drunk author writing utter stupid crack
Mew Shadowfang chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
I shall continue to poison my mind with horribly-spelled randomn stupidity, thank you very much.
Didn't Jaune die during initiation? Eh, who the heck cares.
Velvet's part... pure genius. Pure. Genius. I know that you're probably poisoning your brain cells too writing this, but your brain-poison cell thingers are still genius.
Also, 12 inch thingy. That was the best, and only, lemon scene I have read, and I am absolutely content with it for the rest of my life.
Mew Shadowfang chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
BEWARE THE POWER OF ZE FLAMINGO SWORD!
ALSO BEWARE DEATHSTEAKERS AND EDGARMORES AND BABYTOOSKS AND BARBIETASKS.
Oh and Prof Portortle got a definite improvement, 10/10
Mew Shadowfang chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This is lovely. So lovely that hooperscootch is my new favorite word.
Qastiel chapter 4 . 11/9/2017
This is one fine ass story.
Blade getting all the bob 'n vegene
I can tell you really like OC-centric self insert stories for you to have written this masterpiece
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Highly read this in Mastur Ch33f’s (Microsoft Sam’s) voice
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
A masterpiece of literature, would read again. 10/10 - IGN
Pharos666 chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
Oh Gods my eyes. They BURN! It's like a drug with horrible side affects but you keep coming back for more.
Sanity07 chapter 3 . 8/26/2017
What is this? It hurts to read and I feel like Velvet is the only person in this world capable of complex thought. Oh well. Please continue. Or not. Good job I guess. *Shrugs*
Pznarde chapter 3 . 2/26/2017