Reviews for Age of Gladiators
Queenie chapter 19 . 6/23
Oh i cant wait for the NaLu
JJ chapter 19 . 5/29
Please update, it's been so long
Senkita chapter 19 . 5/8
Please update! TT Don't leave us hanging like this.
Senkita chapter 18 . 5/8
I kind of thought it was quite...not sure if it feels more romantic or paternal, but I don't mind the cuddle session. Then again, Jerza's never been my favourite fairy tail otp.

FYI, my favourite otp is GaLe/Gajevy, but I am absolutely loving the Miraxus scenes! Though, I wasn't too happy when I thought Laxus was going to make out with someone who he didn't know was Mira...It felt too much like cheating to me, which is kind of a sore spot for me. I'm really glad that he mentioned his fiancée.
Hirude chapter 19 . 5/8
I just love this. The plot is so intricate and detailed and it's absolutely beautiful how everyones lives are all connected to everyone else. You've not merely written a story but rather have created a whole world. You've captured my interest for a long time to come. I look forward to seeing how it will progress.
Senkita chapter 9 . 5/8
I can't wait for Laxus to find out!
Senkita chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh. My. Actual. F**k. This sounds amazing!
Hey this is an amazing fic, the amount of details in each character and the way you develop their relationships with each other is just great. I am really excited for when Laxus discovers who Mira really is!
Hope you can update soon because its been a while and I was beggining to worry that you had forgotten about this fic.
Marine tinker chapter 19 . 4/6
I really love the plot! You have so many characters and things happening at a while, but each event had been written very well. I'm confident that you'll be able to pull off every thing splendidly by the end of this fiction. I adore NaLu, but recently my focus and interest has shifted towards Gajevy more (it might be because of the overdose of NaLu fictions I read a week ago). But that doesn't mean I'd not enjoyed NaLu any less. At some point while reading, my head was screaming 'just kiss already!'. It seems like Levy and Gajeel are going to play costumes. And Oh my gosh! Laxus was just milimeters away from discovery Mira... and I was hoping he would. I absolutely love them. Aah... Acnologia seems to be interested in Erza. But as usual, I'm still voting for Jerza. Lyon and Meredy is a pairing I've not read anything about, but I'm looking forward for more of it in this fiction. The bro love between Gray and Lyon is just so adorable! I don't know whom you will pair Juvia with or what will be her role in this fiction. But I hoping for Gruvia; just don't make me hate Gray by having him hurt her (emotionally). I'm also wondering about Cobra's role. I don't have much info about Roman history, so I can't offer any critic. But I've mention that I loved the colleseum fight scenes!
Hope to see you update soon! I don't know why you haven't yet (no idea, haven't checked anything in your profile). I'm not a writer, can't help you with your writer's block. Only thing I can do is hope and pray for it to flee from your ming soon! And if it's laziness, then well, get your lazy ass (and hands) moving! It's a crime to leave fabolous plot incomplete! And if it's neither of the problems, then I hope whatever difficulty you are facing be gone too and you cope well!
All the best!
TheUniqueFangirl chapter 19 . 3/27
OMG OMG PLZZZ POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! I'M ITCHING TO READ MORE!
Meetrie chapter 18 . 3/25
Damn... I now ship Acnologia x Erza...What has your writing done to me...*-*
Meetrie chapter 15 . 3/25
Are you kidding?! My heartbeat was out of control while reading this chapter! It's really exciting and the anticipation for Natsu's fight is killing me O-O.
Meetrie chapter 8 . 3/24
I completely agree. Acnologia is so mysterious and handsome!
Meetrie chapter 6 . 3/23
The Nalu, Jerza, Gajevy and slight hint of Miraxus was AHHHHHH! I I love it so much :* The way you describe the heat and attraction that Lucy felt for Natsu made my heart melt. Oooh, but can we talk about how Laxus found her standing there like I want him to know how cool Mira is like "Please, she's more awesome than you can imagine I promise!" It's nice how the Emperors' daughter can still kick butt and I love how it's Mira because it fits so well! The "hidden demon" inside of her is exactly how I would describe an adrenaline rush and the feeling of being slightly dizzy and woozy but you feel so ALIVE is so realistic and I know I mentioned this already but I LOVE THIS FANFIC.
Meetrie chapter 4 . 3/22
The way you described Mira was excellent and very well written. That feeling of being restless and how she felt when she was annoyed and all the emotions you portrayed felt very life-like. And OMGGGG the meetup with Gajeel was awesome. The way you made them dislike each other gives a lot of room for character development and that's always fun to write and read because you can see how the characters grow and learn and we can see step-by-step how they eventually fall in love 333 This is superb writing and I am very much loving it.