Reviews for For the Love of Country
Shockey13 chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
They are all so ridiculously in character. Loved her sticking up for Max and them him slightly dissing her right after. And Carrie not knowing pretty much anything about pop culture. That last line is also amazing I must say. Very curious to see where this arc is headed!
indigovioletstargazer chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
Wow! This is so action packed. Loved it! Also I have decided that I need to watch a spin-off series where Max is an action hero. Love reading him like that. :-)
My favourite line was " Don't imagine we're being taken for ice cream though."
Your humour is brilliant. Love your writing.
Shockey13 chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
This fic is so awesome! So sweet how Virgil protects his little brother the way he does, then Quinn being so proud of Max! Just great!
Shockey13 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Love it! Keep going.
LilMisfit5290 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Oh gosh. I've decided this fic needs to go on indefinitely. You write these two so brilliantly and this scene had so many LOL-worthy bits. "all the women's stuff" and debating about frozen french fries. The banter is dead on and I love it. Can't wait for more. :)
indigovioletstargazer chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
This was so easy to picture & very funny! So pleased you're continuing this story. You write their characters perfectly and the way you write humour is outstanding.
indigovioletstargazer chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Thanks for sharing this! It is absolutely brilliant. I can't believe the lack of reviews on this story!
This is so funny & you wrote Virgil & Max perfectly. I could picture them clearly.
"The wife." was my favourite line. It just said it all about Max.
Please write more Max & Virgil! Not enough fanfic about this duo.
Also, I am many chapters behind on reading your other stories, but I will catch up soon & review. :-)