Reviews for Just Magic
redHussar chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
So many reasons to love your fanfic! He's good at flying but doesn't try to become a quiditch player, because there are dosens more interesting things in magic school than flying. Is Ravenclaw, but doesn't automatically become friends with Hermione. Just these two things guaranted my fav![Ok, not anymore, but still, it was a good beginning].

But then comes his gruff personality, certain sort of cunning, being a true Ravenclaw, trying to learn magic and not get better grades. His bad lies sounding like a joke (I really laughed after hearing every one of them). And finally anti-social behaviour - there too many fics about making friends and too few about using magic! I hope that you'll publish more chapters.

I really loved how you resolved Philosopher's Stone adventure - he simply waited and overheard secrets - it was completely new. Usually, no matter which house, he goes down there, like an idiot.

[W sumie dopiero teraz się skapnąłem, że też jesteś z Polski - świetna historia, tak trzymaj ;)]
NakedFury chapter 18 . 2/2/2016
"I am not as heroic as you professor and I put my well being above that of the villagers. May they rest in peace."

This part had me laughing so hard.

I am really hooked on your version of Harry Potter.
ImploringIdeal chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
Amazing fic. I love your Harry. Update soon!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
hope you update this soon. Its a ...rather unique fic
Jarjaxle chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
I hope Harry won't actually leave Ginny to die.

Lol, and looks like he is in Team...sorry Harry looks like your Master Plan...staying Sidelines in future Events...and War...Competently and Utterly, Impossible. XD

oh..and he got small harem forming...He will scream in horror when he learns that Fact! XD
ahmar.khan.7 chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
Update soon ... Need more chapters... :D
ahmar.khan.7 chapter 18 . 8/9/2015
Great chapter... :D
ahmar.khan.7 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Harry's up shit creek without a paddle now.. :P
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
i love how harry doesnt really give a flying fuck about anything that happens around him.
That line : what about food? priceless
Although i dont really see or like how he is manhandled by his peers or other students. Considering his personality and animagus form, i see him cursing them if they tried. Maybe pester him, but ordering him, dont think so lol.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Thanks for the chapter.
It's funny to see Harry trying to fail the seeker tryout... and failing to do it.
serialkeller chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Great story and real ladies man harry without even trying. Love how he gets around all dumbles plans with ease. Why did you have him be part of the quidditch team when he doesn't even want to be? Looking forward to more :D
Fez8745 chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
Harry said he wasn't going to join the quiddich team last year, so why is he joining ? i dont like how your forcing harry to do thing's he doesnt want to do, he could simply say no to the people he literally has no care for. the way you portray his attutude to his "friends" is he cares little for them if at all. so it shouldnt be an issue to say no.
Elim Garak chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
This is a fun story, with Harry denying the call to action (as Campbell would put it). There are very few stories out there that do the same thing - have Harry be apathetic and/or neutral.

The only strange thing here is that Harry seems to be a bit of a sociopath. He never has any strong emotions for anyone, doesn't have sympathy, and virtually no empathy. From the description the dragon he killed was in a horrible condition - most people would feel terrible about that. This Harry doesn't even mention it.
Elim Garak chapter 16 . 8/6/2015
This is a very fun story, but you keep jumping between past tense and present. It's not too noticeable but it is there. You also used the word "live" instead of "life" at least half a dozen times in this story, in various chapters. You should search through them and check every time you use "live".
Yinko chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
Didn't he want to have nothing to do with sports? I reread it and he specifically thought NO, in big capital letters to trying out.

Also, why did he let Granger keep her memory? He should have played the obliviation game with her, since it's only a matter of time before she blabbs to someone else, and she's done nothing but irritate him so far.