Reviews for Enchant My Heart
SleepyHollow7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I just want to say I've read most of your stories and I love them all, I stumbled across this one and can't wait to read it :)
GeminiCrystal chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Awwww amazing
One of the best fanfic ever
GeminiCrystal chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Just amazing your stories are always good
shine lots chapter 29 . 4/10/2012
In the end, i feel as though the threat they faced was not dangerous enough to satisfy me after all that anticipation was built up in the past 20 chapters. I personally like sensational stories, so that's why your story is not my cup of tea, but it's still good and well written, and rather clear. So well done.
Keladrion chapter 29 . 5/23/2010
Awesomness
Pipothefreak chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Question: what happened to this story? I noticed that the story suddenly counts 2 chapters less than before?
RoyallyAnonymous chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
bridle has 1 d
Nieriel Raina chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
Well...I'm still reading but I'm not going to comment further on errors since I just realized who the author was. *grin* You have greatly improved my dear. Burning Embers is a much better written tale. This isn't bad though, I think you just needed a beta for it. It's nice to see your writing has gotten better over time.

Cheers!

Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Ok, I liked the first chapter better. I'm afraid Liate sounds like a teenager and at 4,295 (is there a reason we need to know her exact age?) she would not only be considered an adult but would act like one. Elves come of age at 50. Also, I'd be interested in knowing WHEN this story takes place. I have seen references to know it's now the 4th age, but it shouldn't be that far into the 4th age since Legolas sailed in the year 120 after Aragorn's death and he lived in Ithilien after the war until he sailed. This just doesn't seem to keep with your other attention to canon details.

Also the last paragraph doesn't go with the flow of the story. I'm still reading, but it's lost some of my interest.

Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
This is an interesting story and so far I don't see your female OC as more than an OC. Definitely NOT Mary Sue. Thank God! This is very interesting. My only criticism would be there are times you use descriptive words that really don't make sense and I wonder if you were trying to hard to add some description. For instance, the tub patiently waited. Um, a tub is an inantimate object...it can wait, but not patiently! *grin* Another was "they could not subdue into grief " Subdue is to make some one submissive... it doesn't work for this. I think sink into grief would be better, for subdue doesn't work at all.

I look forward to reading more!

neattooo chapter 31 . 7/26/2006
yes yes kinda freaky but cool also. ] i liked it. but what i hate in all stories is when they go to the undying lands. it makes them sound like they're dying. even though they're not. lol oh well great story!
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNTTT chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
interesting so far...i'll keep reading on i gez. i like the fact that u have a dictionary 4 Elvish, perdy cool.
ShopGirl1 chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
Very good story so far. I can't wait to see what you're gonna do with this.

ShopGirl1
Arynne chapter 31 . 11/26/2005
Finally! The never-ending struggle ended.

I'm puzzled about the addition of

one wound touching another to

"mix the blood". This is the exact

opposite of what I would expect. Blood

belongs in the body, not outside the

body. Blood is purely physical-there is

nothing spiritual about it. One cannot mix

blood without problems, illness or death

resulting. It is only in modern hospitals

that blood is matched (there are more types

than just ABO, negative/positive factors)

and exchanged without causing infection and

death.

Spiritual is more akin to the mind and

thoughts and wishes. It is opposite to the

body, which is bound to this world and its

laws.

Love is spiritual. Sex is physical.

I'm disappointed to see such a reference

to mixing blood in what is obviously a more

supernatural spiritual binding of two souls.

Your story is very original and well done,

except it could probably be condensed somewhat

and still not lose any of its emotional impact

on the reader. There is a lot of conversation

that could be trimmed perhaps. The lomelinde are

lovely and a fitting touch, however.

My biggest complaint is that this was the most

confusing story I have ever read...I was never

quite sure what exactly was going on, just had

to hope for the best. Since I'm not a writer,

I can't offer any assistance in how to make a

story clearer. Too much mystery is frustrating.

I hope you continue your writing career.
SilverWinter chapter 28 . 5/6/2003
Wow that's sucha great story. I hope that youwrite more soon. I greatly admire your work here and I hope you continue