Reviews for There's Always Tomorrow
KireiTheFlower chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wow! That was a really good story, and from a very different perspective than I thought it would be. Most of my fics are humour, but I really enjoy drama when its well-written, and this more than meets the standard. Please continue the story!
Kiki Bug chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Hm...you combined Brock AND Kuno...Love it! I feel so sorry for both of them...
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Gymshippy AND pokeshippy? _ Heehee, happiness! All around happiness for me...ack! But not for Ash and Brock! _ How can I be happy over such a sad ficcie? Waaah! _
mystlady chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Sweet! This calls for a sequel
blah chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
yeah, sequal
Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Wah! Um, first of all..It's you again! I couldn't remember who you are and then you posted and i was like that's the guy! yay! *blinks* And stuff. That happens to me sometimes its weird..*sweatdrops* Anyways...YES YOU MUST DO A SEQUEL! You can't just end it there, it's it's...wah! cruel... I mean, that was a nice, short, simple...but very very nice...and gah you make these people seem so miserable and stuff. what a horrible love triangle they've got going on...i mean horrible for them...its...not really cool. I mean, you can't help but feel sorry for them...(wah, ash! :( ) and brock too..even if he's a little weird, but he always is...heheh...gah, those guys're all weird. Misty's the only one who seems fairly normal, but she's the vector of the triangle, isn't she..? Hmmm...Okay...Well, you know what I want (sequel!), but that's just me...it just doesn't really seem concluded right now...so...yeah. stuff. hehe...Tat's all *_*;;