Reviews for Of Things Almost Despaired Of
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/23
nice. emotional. it was a rollercoaster.
youmakemehappywhenskiesaregrey chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was really well written! Great job and great insight into the characters :)
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
You portrayed chase perfectly xx
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Gorgeous work! Keep writing!
buildingcamelot chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Wow! A fantastic exploration of a truly insane moment and experience on the show. I loveee this! It is absolutely true that no one was giving Chase his due and was even really doing agood job of pretending to care about him on an actual human level. I love the way you used the physical pain in his jaw to capture the overall agony of the experience. House was fantastic explaining that he just had to gamble on Chase in the beginning and figure out what the hell was going on with his potential hire.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was a real pleasure - a truly great bio of Chase and wickedly accurate character assessments of the rest of the team. Such a self-absorbed and disfunctional group of people, and you nailed them, you really did!

I loved the appearance of House at the end and Chase's internal summary of their conversation. His realisation that he's strong enough, whether House means it or not.

Nice style too - always a treat to read something grown-up, coherent and well-written.

Thank you.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh wow! I really enjoyed this one-shot! I loved the talk between chase and house, and that house actually let the aussie see him plea.
Pallada chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Absolutely AWESOME story! Great characterizations and insight!
'Finding Judas' was one of my all time favourite episodes and this is def one of the best Chase-centric fanfics I've ever read! Thanks a lot for sharing :)
KKBK2 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Very well done, I isn't often that we get to see this side of either House or Chase. Thank you for sharing this story.
Rei chapter 1 . 3/12/2014