Reviews for Namikaze Overlord
darrius212 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Hello my name is Darrius and I want you to please continue updating your fanfiction so I can continue reading your fanfiction it's getting better and better now that I can't wait till you get to update your fanfiction so please continue updating your fanfiction please and thank you.
ant.cranny chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Won't lie, I was skeptical because most naruto/dbz mixes are sketchy from the get go, and I've always seen Goku being the older one. I'm gonna need this one explained to me but I'm guessing that naruto is the baby? Like the Naruto we knows consciousness is in the baby, but that's a really rough guess from a second read through. I like this work, keep it coming, I'll keep reading as I'm sure others will too.
Masenko56 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I like it. It's original. Uh, quick question: do you know that Madara was no stronger than the average Second Class Saiyan? I just wanted to let you know so you didn't make any power level mistakes. I'm pretty sure it would be cool to see Naruto stomping the mess out of everyone, but he just can't. Unless he's turned into a Saiyan. Then he could become strong, unusually strong, and beat the crap out of everyone.

Right, Rock Lee?

Lee: Yosh!
Zayabel13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ongoing please update soon!
gentlemankitsune chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I'm not usually one for crossover type stories, it's just not my cup of tea. However, the start of the story sounds well thought out and I can see what you're going for in terms of plot.

There are slight syntax errors and the sentence structure seems a little off, but you do have a very developed lexicon and you're also very descriptive with your writing. This is something I find refreshing due to the fact that very few authors take the time to properly write out the minute details that give the story that extra 'oomph'.

If this is your first story, then I must say that I'm impressed so far. As you continue to write, so long as you are cognizant of your errors, you will get better with your writing. This is definitely a much better first story than many authors on this site.

continue the good work

have a gentlemanly day
I am Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Definitely looking to the next installment keep up the good work!
icedemon678 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
sounds like a good book add more if can because it got a good story but needs but it need a lot more add on it
Wispering Meadows chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Very Excited to see were this goes
TrapBlade chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
good start hope you keep getting going and don't just quit like so many others
obsidiandroid chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Hopefully kyuubi would be able to influence his personality to that of a warrior and not the canon crap kishi is trying to force feed us.
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Interesting...
murderdeath21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Good Prologue. Looking forward to see more of your story.
Metroid Other M MOM chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
this is very interesting im glad naruto is a saiyan he will be bad ass as a ss2 can't wait to see that, im assuming naruto is the legendary ss because of his unique golden tail.

Who is the pairing? and please don't do a huge sized harem if you go that road though tbh I would much prefer a single pairing.

good prologue update that second chapter soon I'm really looking forward to reading it.
see you next time :)