Reviews for Carry on my Wayward Son(s and Daughters)
Anna Sela chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This needs to become a thing. Seriously.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Dude!

This was awesome and I love all the ways this can go.

I just have one thing. It's an issue I have with lot of writers who seem to forget, that Lucifer was the one that tired to call off the whole Apocalypse thing. Lucifer tried to get Micheal to call the whole thing off. I'm kinda sure that he would have backed off his attempt to take out humanity if Micheal had not been such a butthead. I really think Sam was having an effect on him. I mean, after all, he didn't shunt him to the side like Micheal did to Adam, (truth be told, I'm sure Adam was gone by time they met up at Stulls. Going with what Micheal said and the fact what happened to Nick, I doubt Adam survived his possession any better, considering he was not Micheal's 'true' vessel) also he let Dean live when we know he really did not like him.

So yeah, besides that Lucifer issue and all, really think this was a great story and you just have to write some more. :D
happywhale15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I've always loved the idea of a flawed heaven. Nothing or no one is perfect, and I love this story to death. Please please please continue. :)