Reviews for Flip Flopped: JNPR AU
person D chapter 14 . 3/2
you should continue updating this, it's really good!
LoveGlutton chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
YAAAAAAAAY
LoveGlutton chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
Sniiif snifff SHUT UP IM NOT CRYING AT ALL! AT ALL!
LoveGlutton chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
I can just imagine the happiness peel bit by bit
LoveGlutton chapter 4 . 12/19/2014

Nora! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Good start. :)
Jefardi chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
Seeing as I found this fanfic like, two months after it was last updated, I can only hope it will be continued to be updated, as I really enjoy it.

Peace out!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
It's good to see Nora finally happy again-in the expenses of Ren's sanity, but my baby girl smiling is all that really matters. The begining was really harsh on her, I'm glad the she somehow is getting Ren to try to come out of his shell. Wonderful chapter!
YuniX-2 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Wow, this is fantastic! I'm a little sad to see that the story is veering distinctly away from the arkos ship, but I'm LOVING Ren and Nora, and I suspect that's the romance this story is really about, so I'm enjoying it. Can't wait for more! 3
Ghest chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Holy shit, Blake and Weiss are a pair of assholes in this fic. I had hoped they were just cranky, but now they seem outright vindictive.
ProfNyan chapter 14 . 10/23/2014
Love this story, lonely Nora is heartbreaking, Ren is as Ren as ever, Weiss and Blake are a bit OOC but it's an AU so whatever, and last but not least...
ohmygoshRenhidinghiseyesisso... Ren. Love the plot so far, good luck juggling college and fan fiction!
GirlyTurtle chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
Hi! I love this fanfic and I'm looking forward to Chapter 15!