Reviews for Flip Flopped: JNPR AU
Rosalind2013 chapter 14 . 1/6
Aww, I feel so bad for Nora. I'd like to imagine that once she gets her team, they all realize how great she is and welcome her like the little cinnamon roll she is! :D
Starluff chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
Noraaaaaa! I love Nora SO. MUCH. You pretty much nailed her character, as well. Good work :)
Starluff chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
That is an adorable idea, and I love. Looking forward to the rest!
Loreanth chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
I really like where this was going. Really my only complaint is that you aren't doing more. If you ever did start writing it again I would definitely be back to read it.
agigabyte chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
Why are CFVY first years here?
hillerjk1991 chapter 14 . 10/6/2016
I stumbled across this due to a recommendation on TV Tropes and I can say it's easily one of my favorite JNPR fan fics. If you ever decide to continue writing it again, I'd love to read it.
JJChole chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
Whyyyyyyyyy make more I beeeeeen more
arrowsandbows123 chapter 14 . 4/29/2016
I would love to see another chapter of this sometime.
Thunderstruck92 chapter 14 . 3/11/2016
So, just found this story, and I gotta say I love it. But what really drew me in is that the cover image is my wallpaper XD it's a small world, huh?
patleon909 chapter 14 . 3/4/2016
Honestly would be nice to see an update for this, but I really liked what I read. I can understand if you're too busy dude, cheers either way.
belamy20 chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
good fic
belamy20 chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
good fic
Random Reviewer chapter 12 . 1/27/2016
Wow, I actually LIKE Jaune and Pyrrha's relationship in this one. It's definitely different than anything else I've read between them on here, so it's a nice change of things.

There were some spelling errors here, wrong words being used. Should come back and take a look over and correct them.
Random Reviewer chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
OK, this is WAY too out of character for Blake and Weiss. Even if the situation was a little different, they wouldn't act the way you're portraying them in this story.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
"Why did he half to get motion sickness so much?"

Have, not half. Other than that, this seems promising.