Reviews for Worth Protecting
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
2-3 days my ass. Albeit the sudden hiatus, loving the story. The lack of originality in this spot is expected, little can be done about it without changing the T7 dynamic. Other than that, keep it comin'!
Jose19 chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I can't wait to see this part of the story because in the original story it never went this far, and I want to see how you write the story in your own way but at least Sakura is not in this story because I despise this girl, and her fangirl attitude, and I also want to see how Naruto and Yugito adapt themselves with Sasuke.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
I do hope that he starts attending classes because he still needs to graduate to become a Shinobi, and he can't accomplish his dreams of becoming Hokage without doing this, and I also want to see if both Yugito and Naruto are chosen together for teams.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Yugito doesn't even know everything that Naruto is doing for her because he is going to extreme lengths not to lose her and he should tell her who he really is, and what burden he is carrying because she knows the same thing as he does.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
This chapter showed what I liked this story so much because the promise he made to Sarutobi to protect Yugito was very touching to see, and her presence in his life is changing him in ways that he can't explain himself.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
This chapter confirms that this story is the same I loved when it was written, and I was hoping for someone to restart it because it has great potential. I do wonder though how will Kumo react to Yugito being in Konoha because most Bijus are considered weapons for their village, and Yugito like Naruto is no exception.

The ironic thing is that how will the Raikage react when he finds that her nephew is actually interested in the son of his biggest rival who was Minato.

I think that you are doing a good job in this story, and I hope that you can fully write this story again because I was following it with excitement.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I am so happy that someone has decided to do this story because it was one of my favorites because of the plot between the characters, and the decision of Naruto to protect Yugito at all costs, and is ironic because during this time Naruto never had a friend, and everyone despised him, and I wonder what type of impact Yugito will have in Naruto's life.

I hope that the pairing in the story stays the same because Yugito is very beautiful and a interesting character because Kumo and Konoha are not friendly towards each other because they have always been rivals towards each other.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I have a question I have a story called "Worth Protecting", and the pairing is Yugito and Naruto, and in the story Yugito is released into the custody of Konoha, and she starts leaving with Naruto because it was one of my favorite stories, and I was wondering what happened to the story is this the same story that I am mentioning.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I like this update soon please
GrimPhoenix chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
i LOVE this story ... its so hard to find a good yugito/naruto these days
Maleivius chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I really enjoyed reading the story so far, as for the transitions between the two writing styles, I honestly preferred yours. I thought you did a very good job with the mannerisms with less cliche reactions and interactions. I look forward to seeing where you take it from here. Can't wait for the next update!
Shigure.Toshiro chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I like it so far.

I like that you used Gai to teach Naruto the Kage Bunshin in the previous chapter allowing you too skip the whole Mizuki betrayal thing.
Rebmul chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
keep it coming I look forward to how u deal with the hinata having a crush on naruto thing when yu and naruto get together
Dragon Master Naruto 003 chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
I like this story very much... Keep it coming
Guest chapter 7 . 4/16/2014