Reviews for A Devil's Final Thoughts
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This deaths of evil dark powers are always cool, (along with stories from the disposable grunt point of view) they breath life into characters that are just there as obsticles for the heroes to get past. Well done.
Jen23 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
How I didn't come upon this before - I don't know. This was very creative. You should applaud yourself. This could have very well been what the Devil Gundam was thinking - that is if it does think like that. I know you're probably not too interested in G Gundam anymore but I thought you did a great job.
Garrett S. White chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
An impressive piece of 'lit' for fans of one of sci-fi TV's greatest achievements
Maximum Overdrive chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
Wow, this is so different! I actually liked this a lot! I almost never find a fic written from a Gundam's point-of-view. I think this is really cool. Keep it up!

Max
Rowen Inc chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Wow! What a unique point of view! Have you ever wondered what happens after the show ends? Like do Domon and Rain get married? What will happen to the Shuffle Alliance? Is Kyoji brought back to life by the Dark Gundam's power?
YamiTami chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Don't you DARE think that this is not much. This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction that I have ever seen. Just becuase it's short doesn't mean anything. Sometimes you can find more meaning in a single sentence than the longest novel ever written.

The concept behind this story is fantastic. It's the first of it's kind that I've seen, and I've been around G Gundam fanfiction.

And, on top of it all, your delivery was flawless. No misspelled words distracting from the story, no lack of proper formatting that grinds at your bones. A good many stories with wonderful concepts have been ruined by those problems. You have vision and writting talent. It is a fairly rare thing, expecially in FFN.

Keep on writting! And give yourself proper credit.
Anime obsessed fan chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Screw that other person! This fic looks fine to me, and your handling of all the characters (even the Devil Gundam) is great! And I've always wondered if it was truly sentient or not, so this is a very original piece of work. And its junk that your other fic, Inner Demons was removed before I even got a chance to review it! You rock! Please keep writing, all of your stories are great!
food for your thoughts chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
In case you didn't know, there is a thing called bad fic. You don't even come close to capturing the Gundam characters' personalities. Your formatting is bad and I don't think you have a clue what you are talking about. Next time maybe you will think before you review.
Attaya chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
::claps hands:: Excellent, positively excellent! I always wondered whether or not a sentient sort of Gundam would fit into the G universe, and whether the Devil Gundam fit that description. And I have to say-I really like your interpretation of it, especially with the whole Rain-jealousy thing! Keep up the good work!

Attaya
Andie Smith chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
I like the story, it's great for an ending. I'm giving it 5 stars and two thumbs-up, it's so awsome and I like it.
LapisLuziMako chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Man, that was a good story. The Dark Gundam is my favorite Gundam of all. I sorta would think that the DG had it's own mind, cause why would it be moving at the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
your story is magnificent! this is one of the best storys i have ever heard! I urge you to keep on writing so one day i will read another one of your great storys!

P.S. for your next story (if you make one) tell the final battle with master vs. domon from masters view
Battleshield chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Nice story. That all I can say.
Frozen Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Very well done. A thought provoking work that explores a vaguely considered concept. I also believed that The Devil Gundam is a sentient being, though had not been explored in-depth. You captured the "emotions" of The Devil Gundam well, giving it an almost innocent persona when reflecting upon Rain's desertion and making its possible jealousy and rage so believable. And by your story's ending, I couldn't help but feel a twinge of pity for it.

For your first work of G Gundam fanfiction, you've done a remarkable job. I look forward to reading your futute endeavors.
rebelx chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This was beautifully written. G Gundam has become my favorite series out of the whole genre. I know that it's often looked upon as the black sheep of the gundam family. But that's why I like it so much, because it is different.

But anyway, about your fic, I think that telling the point of view from the devil gundam is very original. You don't think about machines like gundams as having a soul, but with the nano-technology of the Devil Gundam, I can see how that could be possible. I also like how you show such a complexity to the devil gundam. In the show, it's seen not as a concious being but as a living force of destruction, kind of like Godzilla. But by giving it emotions such as hatred for humanity, love for Rain, and the whole "save the world by destroying it" mindset; you perfectly capture the complexity and depth of character that makes Gundam such a great show.