Reviews for Poison, Love and Other Things
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
This is amazing. Really beautiful. You wrote them with so much feeling. I hadn't considered them as a pairing until now, but I'm pretty sure I ship it.
Zammie4ever chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This was great. I kind of surprised I loved it so much because I'm mega jori fan and Quick is my OTP and I can rarely stand Quinn with anyone else. You did a really amazing job and characters fit so well together.
Castiel Devereaux chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Such a beautiful story! This is such a fascinating couple to explore and it's a real shame there's not more out there! You did a simply wonderful job, my dear. Loved how you enveloped Jade's life (parents, friends, etc) into Quinn's and vice versa.

Great story! :)
BooksThatareMoviesThatareOnTV chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Ths was just so different and I adored it!
JPElles chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Man. Good stuff. I've wanted to see a good crossover between Victorious and Glee for a while now. And now it's been written. I love it.

Jade and Quinn are in interesting couple. A bit of Faberry tension/history references might add to it. But definitely very well done. A bit more on Tori might also add to it. But that would probably make it a multi chapter large effort. For a single chapter this was perfect.
MiddleNameAlex chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Holy crap. I seriously loved this. Especially since Jade is my fav. char from Victorious and Quinn is my fav. char from Glee. This was fucking awesome. Thanks for writing it :)
writeitonme chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
You're right. "HOW COULD YOU?!" these two are like way up there in my favorite characters list (if one did exist). when i saw this my head exploded a tiny bit. But still, never have i imagined them together. I can't wrap my head around it-I'd never imagine them beyond acquaintances or in quiet agreement, or maybe butting heads. And Quinn was a little OOC, portrayed too soft (esp. in the beginning when they met), softer than what i'm used to, more open than i feel she could let herself be. I wonder which incarnation of her you're working with here...

But that doesn't mean I didn't like it; I loved it. I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop, or for shit to hit the fan and that feeling of anticipation got me hooked. Not to mention the lingering feeling of Jori forever remaining in the background (feelings for Tori that will always be there)... the feels. (sorry that it had to go in that direction)

Awesome writing as always! And I'd very much like to see this continued if not concluded. Kudos and thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is really freaking good man. Very well written and a very interesting pairing. Great piece, I dig it. Kudos to you.
Oh chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You keep starting new stories and then abandoning your other ones.