Reviews for Next to Nothing
October Ashes chapter 72 . 9/16/2007
This story was great! It was well written and it kept me interested until the end. I also cried when Shawn died... LOL.. I think you should write either an Epilogue or sequel about how life went on for little Cameron...
I love ZigZag chapter 72 . 12/23/2006
i cried when shawn died.
alliegirl4life chapter 72 . 1/7/2006
EXCELLENT STORY ! HOLY SHIT MAN! it almost made me cry at the end! omg! i couldnt have written anything quite that good! email me sometime, i would love to get to know you! wow! keep it up!
angelinexo chapter 72 . 9/12/2004
u can't end it like this! *cry, sob* Please make a sequel!

Lotsa Luv,

**Angel**
Lizzie Borden chapter 72 . 1/7/2004
Ah! It's so beautiful! I loved this story! Aw, I'm so sad it's over, but it was so great! I hope you're happy with it!
Much Love, Lizzie
seanohairebaby chapter 72 . 1/4/2004
this story was classic, from beginning to end. i'm sad that hbk died, but i guess it was for the best. you have alot of talent. keep on writing.
Ryukai-Destiny-Warrior chapter 72 . 1/3/2004
ive read this story, watched it grow and flurish and now its over...great story i hate to c it end but that ending was worth it GOOD JOB! and thanks for the many hours of reading entertainment
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 72 . 1/3/2004
Oh, JB, you're ending it? After all these tears and heart-clenching moments, you're ending it all?
Well, it is a fitting end . . . I never foresaw Shawn dying . . . or Chris never returning to the ring . . . but something the unexpected is the best and in this case, it's the very best thing to do justice to the story.
You know I'll continue reading your work, JB . . . thanks for the ride.
Jerikor
Kora chapter 72 . 1/1/2004
PERFECT! IT COULDNT HAVE ENDED ON A BETTER NOTE...I LOVED THIS STORY!
wRITE ON gIRLfRIENd!
KORA
Rockies chapter 71 . 12/8/2003
Gasp! :O
Dead?
Lizzie Borden chapter 71 . 12/2/2003
Roar! They can't be dead! lol. Nice update, I hope you get more up soon.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 68 . 11/30/2003
The warmth from the sun again/
"What did you do to her?" Shawn demanded. Randy rolled his eyes at him.
/I could wave my arms,
And swim away/
"Shawn, seriously. You need to use your imagination a little more." Randy said. Shawn's eyes darkened.
/But never reach the shore/
That really got me. How terrible, what a captivating scentence. Great things can also be terrible. Pain, and none of them deserve it. Fighting on, when none of it seems worth it. Bit poetic, don't you think? Randy WILL get what's coming to him, but can he face that day? Please keep this up oh amazing authoress, you've created your own universe in a story of possibilities.
Posters on My Wall
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 67 . 11/30/2003
So they could live for Cameron too...if Cameron makes it out alive... Is Chris OK? And are the X/ANites going to escape? The plot thickens and it is barely just begining. I applaud you that you still keep going!
As Always
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 66 . 11/30/2003
Man oh man, am I behind! I always seem to be doing that...No... I cannot BELIEVE that Randy was on the opposition! Stupid, hot, sexy BASTARD! *Oh the agony of a good-looking villian!* And now, what do Shawn and Chris have left to live for? Only Liz? I'm going to play catch up now. See you in the next review!
Xtremely Always
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 71 . 11/29/2003
You know, I was going to say it's good to see you back, but I come back to see you doing what?
KILLING CHRIS . . . AGAIN!
No, he can't be dead, he just can't. At least Randy killed Hunter, that's a relief. Now he can't bother them again- poor guys, they've been through quite enough, doncha think?
Don't worry about XA/N. Lack of ideas is a problem for everybody, including me, so it's no problem.
I knew I had heard that song before, though, so yeah, go me, but more importantly, GO YOU AND UPDATE!