Reviews for Reinforced Magic
Marie chapter 19 . 9/9
Fun stuff! Thanks for the fic.
Zekrob chapter 11 . 8/22
Sooooo... this tome could become the "Infinite Archive"? That's kinda funny in my opinion
Rakaan chapter 1 . 8/3
So, he has half his face melted off, and he just sits there having a conversation with some random girl?
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 1 . 8/1
Oh hey, thought just came to me, Squibs, they have linker cores, instead of magical cores like normal wizards? *shrug* just a thought.
egwolf65 chapter 19 . 7/26
nice chapter u
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 7/13
Nice chapter
TheBladesEnd chapter 19 . 6/29
Very enjoyable story. I read this after finishing Fate's Gamble so rereading the events which transpired in canon from a different angle was thoroughly welcome and enjoyable. And the familiars! Isis and Loki are adorable! Who knew unicorns were such perverts!

All I can say is thanks for the entertainment and I look forward reading on to your next completed work.
Paxloria chapter 19 . 6/5

I read & re-read your FATE stories So I can tell that this one was written a LOT earlier, possibly one of your first stories; There's lots of mistakes (blond Petunia instead of black hair and black-haired Mcgonagall instead of red to name a few), but it was still a great read and I enjoyed the story a lot!
Kerashana chapter 19 . 6/3
Congratulations on catching the tone of the original stories and still setting you own tone. This has been an enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next, and so on.
Mangahero18 chapter 17 . 5/30
Im actually looking forward to the dynamic Loki and the Unicorn girl will add.
Mangahero18 chapter 10 . 5/30