Reviews for Reinforced Magic
Akashic Records chapter 19 . 10/14
In the (paraphrased) words of the Immortal Bard: "This be dope, yo!" Seriously, all your stories are great. Looking forward to the sequel!
Ryuuohjin chapter 19 . 10/6
Great story, love it do far.
Battlesny chapter 18 . 9/30
if Isis is any indication,i get the feeling unicorns like people who are 'pure' and 'innocent' because they like to corrupt them.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 9/18
Ah, the start of the series that made me fall in love with your writing abilities. This is really good. And a ton of fun as well. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Seriously, for shit, acid on a kids face and no revenge
The plot is so far ,good but wtf
Null chapter 6 . 8/17
I've always hated that 'flower language' fanon bit. Snape is more or less just being an ass and people are looking too much into things trying to redeem him. It's not a subtle bit of foreshadowing, it's just coincidence like the who galleons, sickles and knuts all being prime numbers that add happen to synchronize to the next largest coin. In short Snape is just bullying an eleven year old orphan because he can and has power over him. To each their own opinion of course, my opinion of him is just very low- not saying that he couldn't have been a good person, just that he never really tried to not be an asshole.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 13 . 6/30
I know what you said at the top, and I know this is just the first "book" in your series, but, KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
DocSlendy chapter 19 . 6/20
Oh yes, this was amazing! I look forward to getting caught up!
DocSlendy chapter 16 . 6/20
Well, the thought of the Potters abandoning Harry seems more plausible now.
DocSlendy chapter 13 . 6/20
damn, well fuck you Dumbles! Shame on you for allowing Rape!
DocSlendy chapter 12 . 6/20
Damn. that would be dark if it's true. I still have many chapters to enjoy!
DocSlendy chapter 11 . 6/20
I wish I had a book like that!
DocSlendy chapter 8 . 6/20
Dumbles is planning something.
DocSlendy chapter 6 . 6/20
It's just drawing me in.
DocSlendy chapter 4 . 6/20