Reviews for Reinforced Magic
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 19 . 1/6
This was amazing. Thank you very much!
FelixtheSax chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Dumbledore doesn't know about the potters, does he? I think that's the absolute first time I've ever come across that idea, out of literally thousands of stories I've read. Fantastic ideas, as always.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Forcibly ejecteD? so Harry now knows for 100% certain that Dumbledore is using Mind reading on him. seems very stupid of Dumbledore to do this when Snape most have told him he failed.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
Why did you ask us about relationships? the way youve made the story makes it nonsensical to have anyone besides Reinforce, the sleep in the same bed, they cuddle, shes often in his body.
What, are you simply going to boot her on her ass when he gets a Girlfriend? no more cuddling, not more sleeping in the same bed, no more being in his body? It quite obvious, it has to be Reinforce, if its not it would eventually become a harem, even if you have all three sleeping in the same bed outside of sex, are you simply going to have them tell Reinforce to go sleep somewhere else because their going to get funky?
Sorry mate, the way youve set up the story only Reinforce makes any sense.

Ill be honest, it bothers me abit that you asked your readers this question, same with the "which house should he be in" youre essentially ignoring what you have planned in favour for what other people think, and they dont have the story worked out in their head, so they cant possibly know what would fit better then you.
Akashic Records chapter 19 . 10/14/2016
In the (paraphrased) words of the Immortal Bard: "This be dope, yo!" Seriously, all your stories are great. Looking forward to the sequel!
Ryuuohjin chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Great story, love it do far.
Battlesny chapter 18 . 9/30/2016
if Isis is any indication,i get the feeling unicorns like people who are 'pure' and 'innocent' because they like to corrupt them.
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Ah, the start of the series that made me fall in love with your writing abilities. This is really good. And a ton of fun as well. So, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
Seriously, for shit, acid on a kids face and no revenge
The plot is so far ,good but wtf
Null chapter 6 . 8/17/2016
I've always hated that 'flower language' fanon bit. Snape is more or less just being an ass and people are looking too much into things trying to redeem him. It's not a subtle bit of foreshadowing, it's just coincidence like the who galleons, sickles and knuts all being prime numbers that add happen to synchronize to the next largest coin. In short Snape is just bullying an eleven year old orphan because he can and has power over him. To each their own opinion of course, my opinion of him is just very low- not saying that he couldn't have been a good person, just that he never really tried to not be an asshole.
Unslaadtoorjun chapter 13 . 6/30/2016
I know what you said at the top, and I know this is just the first "book" in your series, but, KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
DocSlendy chapter 19 . 6/20/2016
Oh yes, this was amazing! I look forward to getting caught up!
DocSlendy chapter 16 . 6/20/2016
Well, the thought of the Potters abandoning Harry seems more plausible now.
DocSlendy chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
damn, well fuck you Dumbles! Shame on you for allowing Rape!
DocSlendy chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Damn. that would be dark if it's true. I still have many chapters to enjoy!