Reviews for Reinforced Magic
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 18 . 2/13
Why does he help idiots? They bloody deserve what they get, sticking there nose into shit that doesn't concern them. Sorry, but i would just leave them to face the consequences, they wont learn otherwise and will just expect him to save there asses.
Azaira chapter 3 . 1/16
Love the story, but the disfigurement kinda kills it at the same time. While I personally don't like how people write that Magic can't heal something despite being Magic, this is more due to the nature of his injury. The way he received it being unrealistic being beside the point - negligence doesn't negate screaming - the damage described would have taken his eye and lid too. I could list out a dozen reasons honestly - the amount of acid, how long it would take, the type of damage, how nobody sees nor hears, etc - but the possibility still exists.

It's just the three big parts that get me - how it's so bad, how he kept the eye and lid, and how Magic can't heal a mundane injury despite being capable of regrowing entire bones. Unlike moody, his injury wasn't infused with magic. Your explanation curbs some of that, there is stuff in your story that is in contradiction with canon HP.

That said, it's been a good read so far.
wilbornas chapter 19 . 1/15
I am so excited to have come across this story. Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Zekrob chapter 2 . 1/6
On the topic of your long hair and projecting that onto your characters, I was reminded that you had that poledancing lesson a while back, leading me to the conclusion that you are not the most masculine of males, especially with FG!Harry being okay with being female
BlackRevenant chapter 13 . 12/2/2017
Good bad I dont care what you (authors) or JK herself says.

Dumbledore is a selfish bastard. He has no honor, he has no steel.

Not once, in ANY fanfic, in anything canon in any character study have I seen the man capable of even seeing himself as a piece on his goddamn chess board.

No. Dumbledore is always the hand that moves. Just like Voldermort.

Dark Lord he may not cannoncily be (lol totally made that word up) but the son of a bitch IS a son of a bitch.

He disgusts me. As much as Snape does. As much as Ron does. Hell I like Draco as a character more and that little bastard is a shitstain.

Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
So, we're supposed to believe she can teleport herself and Harry to another planet but she can't make it to Japan? The TSAB could certainly heal Harry's scars. Again, we are supposed to believe he hates and is embarrassed by his scars but is unwilling to go to the TSAB for help.

Dude, this fic has so many plot holes. It looks like it is your first one so I guess that explains it, but it really sucks compared to the later one I read.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
I was seriously worried when I noticed that I was at the end of such a enjoyable story so it eased my mind when i read there was a sequel
UNLIMITED FOOD WORKS chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
what reason was his face melted
Lordsunshine64 chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
wait a minute. if they have access to administrated worlds, why don't they just go BUY an intellegent device? or just approach and learn magic from said worlds?
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 8/4/2017
Very cool story! I'm looking forward to what all happens during their summer. :)
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 8/3/2017
Love Harry's interaction with the Unspeakable! :) And yay for Loki getting turned into an awesome Familiar. But yikes about everyone finding out about his scars because he wasn't allowed proper privacy in the hospital wing.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 8/3/2017
Hmm...Harry already knew about Unicorn blood in an earlier chapter. He looked them up (or talked to Hagrid) and found out about them being gold when young and that the horn and tail hairs are very magical and that the blood can give a person greater lifespan but that it also curses them.

And yay for Harry saving the Unicorn! :)
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 8/3/2017
Calling Cedric a playboy as a third year seems a little harsh. Maybe an overly flirty person or something, but playboy really does seem to extreme.

On another note, I like how Harry's 'friendship' with Neville is developing. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
What a fascinating theory of the truth of Halloween night and Harry's existence. I'm looking forward to finding out if they're correct. :)

Ooo. Sneaky Dumbledoor.
Svenion chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
You have an almost unhealthy obsession with making Harry into a girlboy, you know that?