Reviews for Reinforced Magic
So, we're supposed to believe she can teleport herself and Harry to another planet but she can't make it to Japan? The TSAB could certainly heal Harry's scars. Again, we are supposed to believe he hates and is embarrassed by his scars but is unwilling to go to the TSAB for help.

Dude, this fic has so many plot holes. It looks like it is your first one so I guess that explains it, but it really sucks compared to the later one I read.
I was seriously worried when I noticed that I was at the end of such a enjoyable story so it eased my mind when i read there was a sequel
UNLIMITED FOOD WORKS chapter 2 . 8/22
what reason was his face melted
Lordsunshine64 chapter 11 . 8/4
wait a minute. if they have access to administrated worlds, why don't they just go BUY an intellegent device? or just approach and learn magic from said worlds?
MattKennedy chapter 19 . 8/4
Very cool story! I'm looking forward to what all happens during their summer. :)
MattKennedy chapter 17 . 8/3
Love Harry's interaction with the Unspeakable! :) And yay for Loki getting turned into an awesome Familiar. But yikes about everyone finding out about his scars because he wasn't allowed proper privacy in the hospital wing.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 8/3
Hmm...Harry already knew about Unicorn blood in an earlier chapter. He looked them up (or talked to Hagrid) and found out about them being gold when young and that the horn and tail hairs are very magical and that the blood can give a person greater lifespan but that it also curses them.

And yay for Harry saving the Unicorn! :)
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 8/3
Calling Cedric a playboy as a third year seems a little harsh. Maybe an overly flirty person or something, but playboy really does seem to extreme.

On another note, I like how Harry's 'friendship' with Neville is developing. :)
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 8/3
What a fascinating theory of the truth of Halloween night and Harry's existence. I'm looking forward to finding out if they're correct. :)

Ooo. Sneaky Dumbledoor.
Svenion chapter 4 . 7/10
You have an almost unhealthy obsession with making Harry into a girlboy, you know that?
Myraddin chapter 1 . 4/27
I do enjoy your works, BUT chemical burns are not something that just stop hurting. It keeps burning until you wash off the chemicals and would likely do nasty things to his clothing as well. There is also the excruciating agony he would be in, we're talking days if not weeks.
loretta537 chapter 19 . 3/31
this was a good story, i'm glad to have found it
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 19 . 1/6
This was amazing. Thank you very much!
FelixtheSax chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Dumbledore doesn't know about the potters, does he? I think that's the absolute first time I've ever come across that idea, out of literally thousands of stories I've read. Fantastic ideas, as always.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
Forcibly ejecteD? so Harry now knows for 100% certain that Dumbledore is using Mind reading on him. seems very stupid of Dumbledore to do this when Snape most have told him he failed.